Anyone ever try any juice from Lucky 7 Vapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverside

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
I ordered 4 flavors from them last week. All were exceptional imo. So good in fact that I ordered 4 more this week.

Sweet watermelon is amazing and is my all day vape now. Sweet watermelon on inhale with a watermelon pop rock taste on exhale but its not overpowering.

Caribbean Breeze was really surprising. I got it for the misses and I gave it a try after she insisted. I don't like pineapple or coconut flavors at all but this just works. It's really good. I would definitely vape it again. Refreshing pineapple with coconut hints on inhale and full flavor on exhale. Really surprising.

The other flavors were the misses but I take it she loved them cause she ordered a 120ml bottle of the the berry blast and something else. All in all I am really impressed.

tamborine

Mar 16, 2012
NJ
i got their tigers blood and caramel cappaccino

am enjoying both

I'm glad to see you're liking the caramel cappuccino - I order 360 ml of it that's arriving this week. I used to order a caramel cappuccino from another site that charges $30 for 60ml, and shipping is extra. Fingers crossed that I'll like the Lucky 7 version!

Planethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Lynden, Wa.
So far the responses sound encouraging. The day I started this thread I ordered four 120 ml bottles, two of snickerdoodle and two of strawberry/kiwi. When I order juice I order two bottles of each flavor one 6 mg nic and one 0 nic and mix them together for 3 mg nic. Lucky 7 has amazing prices, I hope most of their juice is as good as everyone says. I could some major stock piling going on.

Just an FYI a couple of weeks ago I ordered two flavors from Yaeliq, in Israel. I got pineapple and banana candy. Both of them are great. I could drink the pineapple. Every month apparently he put 5 juices on sale for $10.00 for a 100 ml bottle (his regular price is $18.00) plus $10.00 shipping for the entire order. Not as good a price as Lucky 7 but something that might interest some folks.

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
I placed 2 orders with Lucky 7 during his Buy 2 get 1 Free sale last week. I did receive notice that they were shipped but haven't received anything yet. Hope to see them soon....the weatherman says it will get to a high of 7 from now through Wednesday, so I hope his juice can take the cold :unsure:

I keep checking his site but it's still down ?

Trickydick666

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2014
I placed 2 orders with Lucky 7 during his Buy 2 get 1 Free sale last week. I did receive notice that they were shipped but haven't received anything yet. Hope to see them soon....the weatherman says it will get to a high of 7 from now through Wednesday, so I hope his juice can take the cold :unsure:

I keep checking his site but it's still down ?

They posted in another forum that site will be back up and running tomorrow

a bad day at the track is better than a day of not running at all

donwuan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
GA
Figured I would add this here. Found a cheaper per ml vendor that actually has flavor.

As a guy who has never(and I mean never) enjoyed any cheap per ml juice(EC/MB/Butterfly/etc). This strawberry lemonade is .......ing amazing. This is my first lemonade juice and I am more satisfied. I prayed that it would be more sugary type than sour/tart and it is. Just enough strawberry to taste in the background. Damn good stuff. Once I break it down and steep a little more, it will be even better. Filled a carto tank.

Caribbean breeze, smells great. I can smell pineapple and kind of a pina colada. Both bottles have been in closet with tops off and my house smells like it(decent size 2b apt).

Waiting for my new aspire tanks to come before I jump into ry4/caribbean/vanilla ice cream. Im dying to try out caribbean breeze.

jimspinnin

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Villas, NJ
I put in an order on the 4th of Feb and still have not got an email saying it was shipped and I can't check the status because the site has been down the last few days. Getting frustrated quick. So in the meantime I ordered from smoke n mist and that was shipped within 2 days. That will hold me over lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread