Anyone got a Lightsaber graphic for the CHUCK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slevy007

Jan 5, 2010
buffalo
Hey guys,

I just pulled the trigger an ordered a big CHUCK. Im still thinking about the graphic to put on it. I was thiniking about a graphic to make it look like a starwars lightsaber. Does anyone have or know where I could get a good graphic that would wrap around the chuck and make it look like a lightsaber? IDK, that seems like a pretty cool idea for me. I'm looking around as we speak, but i wondering exaclty what kinda of graphic angle/aspect I would need to do this. Any ideas?

Steve:thumbs:

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
SABERVADER.jpg

slevy007

Jan 5, 2010
buffalo
Yeah, I agree. Vader's would look awesome and work great. Just gotta figure out how I would do it. Photoshop skills might be just what we need here :D
Anyone know the size of the image for a Big CHUCK?

I'm owndering if I might have to just settle this time.... seems like it would take a good while to get this right, and I want my chuck in the not TOO distant future...lol:rolleyes:...IDK

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
okay that's what I figured but wasn't sure.

I looked for a bit last night and didn't find anything great.

I think your best bet might be one of the game suggestions from above or if you know anyone who is good with a 3d modeling program they might be able to do one. I've seen a couple people on ECF who are pretty good at it you may be able to talk one of them into giving it a shot.

slevy007

Jan 5, 2010
buffalo
What crippledbazooka says above, about removing the skin from a video game is possible. I have a version of GTA:SA, for my modded xbox, that I added all kindsa stuff to. I can ride around in the BTTF DeLorian or the Batmobile from the Tim Burton films. CJ even has all of Tupac's Tattoos.:)

Seems a little complicated..LOL
Once upon a time, before starting dent school, when I had tons of time... i probably could have worked to figure that out..idk

slevy007

Jan 5, 2010
buffalo
This was the idea I wanted for my first Chuck. I couldn't find any graphics that would make a seamless wrap and make it look like a LS. So...I opted for a Chuck with Yoda on it and a Little Chuck with Vader.

Yeah, its a kickass idea.. just a little hard to make it happen. The vader and yoda graphic is cool. Im weird though... I wouldnt wear a tshirt or have a poster of yoda or vader,... but something that is just about the lightsaber I would go for... seems strange, I know. When it comes to fan stuff, star wars or whatever, I more into things with the less obvious stuff on it... the flux or hoverboard instead of the delorean, that kind of thing.... i know im nuts LOL

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Yeah, its a kickass idea.. just a little hard to make it happen. The vader and yoda graphic is cool. Im weird though... I wouldnt wear a tshirt or have a poster of yoda or vader,... but something that is just about the lightsaber I would go for... seems strange, I know. When it comes to fan stuff, star wars or whatever, I more into things with the less obvious stuff on it... the flux or hoverboard instead of the delorean, that kind of thing.... i know im nuts LOL

That's not nuts...LOL. I completely see where you are coming from. I seriously wanted a PV that looked like a LS. I still do, but for now, until someone comes up with a graphic that will work on a Chuck, I will be happy with the 2 I have.

I didn't want one to be built AS a LS replica. I like the Chuck and it's durability, and I am scared if I had one built to be a replica, there would be too many parts to break.

On another note, I wish I could figure out how to turn a Chuck into the General Lee. Wheels and all...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread