Anyone have the Halo Carrying Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skymyrka

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
nyc
i got it for my G6 setup a while back. it has a pretty straightforward layout: cutouts for 2 batteries and 4 cartos.
I prefer mini-tanks and there's just isn't room for it. So what i do is take one battery out to fit in the mini-tank. Can't fit two of them in: just one battery and one mini-tank. Secondly, if you use various juices in your cartos, the slots are not wide enough to fit them in with condoms on, so the smell will transfer over to the case.

It's a decent case for the price, and has a good build, but wasn't very usable for me.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
the halo g6 and triton cases are different. the triton case holds two batteries put together, plus the charger. the g6 case has a spot for the batteries not put together, the charger and a pack of cartomizers. I really wish they would redesign the inside to be like the triton so that you can have your set up put together.

also neither cases are pocket type cases. it is great for throwing in a bag or in the car on the go when you think you need your charger. but not easy to carry on you as it is bulky.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
the halo g6 and triton cases are different. the triton case holds two batteries put together, plus the charger. the g6 case has a spot for the batteries not put together, the charger and a pack of cartomizers. I really wish they would redesign the inside to be like the triton so that you can have your set up put together.

also neither cases are pocket type cases. it is great for throwing in a bag or in the car on the go when you think you need your charger. but not easy to carry on you as it is bulky.

are you referring to the large black hinged box that starter kits come in? or the actual carrying case?

Carry Case | G6 Electronic Cigarette | Halo Cigs

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
  • Deleted by Cinder Ella

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I love my G6 but you really really need to get a Triton :) The flavor and vapor are awesome, even at 0 nic

then i'd have to get a hip new haircut, probably grow a goatee, buy cool new shirts, quit being afraid of very tiny dogs that have had their teeth removed.

I don't think i'm cut out for the fast paced life style of the Triton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread