• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
What batteries do you use for your mods ian ?

I have read some scary stuff on here about using the wrong ones, I have been having a chat with j squared, and he has filled me in with all the correct info. Just check the thread mate.

Thanks for the link mate.
I have some protected 14500's for my Vmod, some of the unprotected panasonics for my Vamo - but I did do a lot of research first and made sure I got the safer chemistry ones (cos the Vamo has built in protection). I've got a safety fuse device that I'm using in my new mech, but I am going to order some protected 18650 pannys for that soon - there's enough space in the battery chamber to fit protected pannys, possibly even a kick.

I always think of safety before buying any device or battery, but thanks for the concern mate :thumbs:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Not tried it Terry. I can't see any mention of the nic level on the listing, presume it's 12 or 18mg with it being a medium. Price is really good though as always with FT :D

Yes, I ordered some of it anyway (winston medium) for the price, even if it is crap, And it goes in the bin i havn`t lost a lot.
Update on the sentinel from vaporbreak "It is now at beijing international", so i recon i wil get both that, and the k100 this week.:toast:

Also just placed my third order with f/t 2 more 510/ego adaptors, a 5 pack of evod heads, some of them joe 90 specs lol, an authentic gillette razor with 6 spare blades, And the liquid $24.60, about £16 00. Its a no brainer really.

Gonna wait a few days now then order 5 or 6 of the liqua,and maybe some more evods.

Warning,This is getting Very Addictive.

GraCnT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Staten Island, NY
trouble1000:10029610 said:

Not tried it Terry. I can't see any mention of the nic level on the listing, presume it's 12 or 18mg with it being a medium. Price is really good though as always with FT :D

Hi Terry!

I haven't tried this either, but...

I believe the SCO liquids were listed (previously) as having "tar" ....

Someone actually had a thread about this... they contacted fast tech and asked if it was a misprint or in actuality contained tar..

The response was "yes"

Yes to which ?? Who knows, lol

But, if it no longer lists the tar I would message customer service and specifically ask them. I mean we switched to vaping to avoid tar.
I'm confused with this product because the price is awesome....
If you inquire can you please update us?

Happy vaping!

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Yes, I ordered some of it anyway (winston medium) for the price, even if it is crap, And it goes in the bin i havn`t lost a lot.
Update on the sentinel from vaporbreak "It is now at beijing international", so i recon i wil get both that, and the k100 this week.:toast:

Also just placed my third order with f/t 2 more 510/ego adaptors, a 5 pack of evod heads, some of them joe 90 specs lol, an authentic gillette razor with 6 spare blades, And the liquid $24.60, about £16 00. Its a no brainer really.

Gonna wait a few days now then order 5 or 6 of the liqua,and maybe some more evods.

Warning,This is getting Very Addictive.

That's the way I feel about the juices, if I don't like them, I can probably sell them on or give them away to the lads at work.

I think I'll wait for your review on the sentinel, before I push the button. A lot's riding on your shoulders mate, it could make me push that button - so no pressure :p I have signed up to vb though, so I might get some coupons or something :laugh:

I see you've got the banner up too, I know it's sad, but I look at mine and say to the Missus "look love, smoke free for xxx days now". You'll be coming up to your one year anniversary soon, good excuse to treat yourself :lol:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Hi Terry!

Someone actually had a thread about this... they contacted fast tech and asked if it was a misprint or in actuality contained tar..

The response was "yes"

But, if it no longer lists the tar I would message customer service and specifically ask them. I mean we switched to vaping to avoid tar.

Happy vaping!
I guess that's a lesson to us all. If you're buying from somewhere where English isn't their native tongue, only ask one question at a time. I can't judge though, my grasp of other languages is terrible :blush: My English sucks most of the time too :laugh:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
That's the way I feel about the juices, if I don't like them, I can probably sell them on or give them away to the lads at work.

I think I'll wait for your review on the sentinel, before I push the button. A lot's riding on your shoulders mate, it could make me push that button - so no pressure :p I have signed up to vb though, so I might get some coupons or something :laugh:

I see you've got the banner up too, I know it's sad, but I look at mine and say to the Missus "look love, smoke free for xxx days now". You'll be coming up to your one year anniversary soon, good excuse to treat yourself :lol:

Yeah, as i said ian, i may get it this week.

So as soon as i do you will be the first to know mate. It has got some rave reviews tho.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hi Terry!

The response was "yes"

Happy vaping!

yes thanks for the info,

I will get in touch with them about that, and as soon as i get a response i will let you know.

As i said previously, It is so cheap, that even if it is rubbish and it goes in the bin, nothing much lost.

But yeah i will e-mail them right now.

Cheers...Terry

Well i have decided to cancel the liquid after doing a little research, thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hi Terry!

The response was "yes"

Happy vaping!

Hi gracnt,

After contacting fasttech about this matter, They have told me (pretty damn quickly) That it was a misprint and there is no tar in the product,And what they meant was nicotine.
anyways, Maybe i will get some on my next order, Dunno yet.:unsure:

We recvd our first order of over $100, about 2 weeks ago. NO extra charges at all! Shipping time to us here in NC about 2 wks or less.

Btw: bought a bunch of batteries in a pack for like $24 something (1100mah) and ALL are working great and have very pretty colors. Several extra chargers are working well too! SUPER prices!!
Only qualms....the V2 and V4 atomizers are a big disappointment. Great vapor but BAD taste. Can't use. Notified FT and they have advised us to dry burn. Hope that will work! for I love their prices and most vape goods.
Now leery about their atomizers. HOPING the iclear 16s I ordered and in transit will be fine for I like iclear 16 atomizers.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
We recvd our first order of over $100, about 2 weeks ago. NO extra charges at all! Shipping time to us here in NC about 2 wks or less.

Btw: bought a bunch of batteries in a pack for like $24 something (1100mah) and ALL are working great and have very pretty colors. Several extra chargers are working well too! SUPER prices!!
Only qualms....the V2 and V4 atomizers are a big disappointment. Great vapor but BAD taste. Can't use. Notified FT and they have advised us to dry burn. Hope that will work! for I love their prices and most vape goods.
Now leery about their atomizers. HOPING the iclear 16s I ordered and in transit will be fine for I like iclear 16 atomizers.

The best thing to do with any new tank is give them a clean out before using them. If I get new attys I always check the coils for spacing and adjust with a pin, too make sure none of the coil wraps are touching. Then I check them on my Vamo (or a voltmeter) to make sure the resistance is right. Finally give the attys a dry burn to get rid of any machine oil etc.

I know this might seem a bit OTT, but I've had genuine Vision Vivi Nova attys in the past that would short out (cos the coil wraps were touching) or the resistance wasn't as stated on the atty.

To be honest with FT prices, if I get a couple of duds in an order, I don't really care, it's still a lot cheaper than the UK :D My last order had 10 Evods in it, so far only one has a seal missing, so I'm happy with that, FT rock :thumbs:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Order no.5 has just been upgraded to Singapore Post, someone at FT must like me :D

The strange thing is, it's my smallest value order so far. Checked on their shipping page and they sometimes do a free upgrade to Singapore Post for important orders. I feel all special now :firefox:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread