Anyone in the mood for some Hynotic Mist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
It wasn't my cup of tea.. lol. Maybe I'll try it after it's aged some more lol.. I need to let the cinnabomb x2 age a lil bit too.. lol I love the standard cinnabomb and this just ain't doing the trick atm lol. I did let the standard stuff sit for over a week though too. The blueberry waffle sounds yummy though.. I will let that sit for a week or so too.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Jlinko, every juice from VB only gets better with age, but Hypnotic Mist is one of those I've always been able to use from the get go. Do you have an atomizer on hand that you can use to test it? Like, the old school atomizers. Some people drip just a drop or two on the coils in fluxos and it's like old school dripping. Easy enough to burn off. It might flood it, though.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
I haven't had luck with fluxos, I guess I just don't have the magic touch others do when it comes to modding them. I mutilated a box of 5 lol!

I do use top coil ce2 cartomizers, though. Once I clean one and dry burn it, I usually put one drop of juice on top of the coils and one at the topmost part of the wicks just to help prime it. An old atty is still your best bet, though. I use a stone tank for my testing since you can completely disassemble it to clean it and the reservoir is so huge, it's easy as pie to get the juice back out with a syringe.

jlinko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Ohio
Thanks, all...Bonny, yeah I gave you some help when you were trying those out, I think :) I tried it last night (realized I ordered 70/30 VG/PG instead of the other way around :facepalm:) it was ok, not my favorite, but I'm going to go through the 10ml and see if it grows on me. I'm getting a hint of pineapple that's kind of putting me off...

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
Thanks, all...Bonny, yeah I gave you some help when you were trying those out, I think :) I tried it last night (realized I ordered 70/30 VG/PG instead of the other way around :facepalm:) it was ok, not my favorite, but I'm going to go through the 10ml and see if it grows on me. I'm getting a hint of pineapple that's kind of putting me off...

Off topic but good to see another pens fan. They are pissing me off ATM though. Grrr.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia

Hah! Sorry! There's so many people on that forum, I'm terrible with remembering who's who sometimes. Belated thanks for the help ;) I have an order coming in tomorrow (hopefully) and chose to get 100% PG this time. I'm hoping it wicks better than the 80/20 but I don't know if it will make much of a difference. Not that I'm having a lot of trouble with wicking, but this LR Stardust seems to be a bit more fitful than the regular one I had. Plus it seems like it takes longer to get the juice to the wicks when I'm tilting it. I don't think the tubes are shaped differently or anything. Maybe the LR is cooking it to the point that it's becoming thicker? I dunno.

jlinko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Ohio
Gormy--27 years as a Pens fan, and I have never seen a team crash and burn this bad...including the 92-93 team...EXTREMELY disappointing...was really looking forward to this series, too (that is Philly vs. the Pens of 20 days ago...)

Bonny...Ha, no problem...had to look back at my posts and make sure :) I haven't tried the LR Stardust yet, had an SR from a GV competitor (since they were sold out so long). Wasn't crazy about the muted flavor, and I was one of the many spider-crack sufferers. Only got about 2 weeks out of it, and I have Fluxos that are on MONTH 2! Can't justify the cost vs longevity at this point. Hope the new Fluxos get in soon, though!

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
Gormy--27 years as a Pens fan, and I have never seen a team crash and burn this bad...including the 92-93 team...EXTREMELY disappointing...was really looking forward to this series, too (that is Philly vs. the Pens of 20 days ago...)

Yeah.. unfortunately I got into hockey and became a fan of the penguins those mid to late 90s.. I had taken a little of a hiatus and came back watching about 6 years ago.. pretty bad when I see 71 and think.. Jiri Slegr LOLOL. Hrdina.. Straka.. Kaspar.. Kovi.. Lang.. Morozov.. sigh.. even Barnaby for that short while LOLOL. Sucks I came back to see none of them there.. guess I should realize that several years is a long time. Too bad Kovalev couldn't do anything in the short time he was here last year.. and Jagr.. don't get me started on him.. damn him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread