Status
Not open for further replies.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Pretty sure that cap is bad on my battery card and cant seem to find a replacement by the numbers on it. Anyone know what it is? Also if maybe there is something out there more heavy duty then what is on it stock i could use. Thanks for your time and any help.
IMG_0201.jpg

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Sorry I posted late...

Java_Az,

I have searched and the marking on that cap must be an in-house number. Why do you think it is bad? It is blacken or cracked on the other side?

This battery card is rated @ 3 amps But is has 3 outputs on it. Only one will do 3 amps. The usb port i was using would cut out after about 10 seconds At 1.6 amps. I didnt dawn on me till i looked at the varistor link i was sent, which is basically a surge protector. So it was doing it's job, was my thinking the USB port would put out 3amps that messed me up. It is protected and shuts itself off over 1.5 amps. Really should have known that because USB spec has a max of 1.5 amps on a port. I hooked a usb port up the the grey and orange outputs you see in the left of the picture and it works fine i can use my shotgun type mod i made now with no problems. Which is two atomizers close together hooked to my pt then the battery card , But it needs all 3 amps the card can put out, when i used it on the USB port it would cut out if a few seconds. So it all boils down to I was having a brain fart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread