• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone make a copy of TC Cured flave

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmb

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Not that I don't heart JC, but while i loooove the TC cured flave, it just isn't that vapor intensive. Would love to find SOMETHING that tasted substantially similar but delivered more "oomph":) that would do better w/my infinity.

I encountered the same problem. Are you using the VG or the PG? I use JC Original pg and add a few drops of Ecopure Rich which is 100% vg. No stealth vaping with that stuff :laugh: The Ecopure doesn't have much of a taste though. Not sure if you're looking for clouds of vapor or taste.

vmb

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
looking for clouds of vapor and taste:) i suppose i could just get some VG and add it, but that'll dilute the flavor. might have to. the ONLY tobacco flavor i like is either JC Original or TC Cured.

Dittos here for the tobacco flavors. Yeah, the taste is somewhat muted BUT....clouds 'o vapor can be yours! :laugh: The only other thing might be that Flavourart site.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
You may be interested in eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator
Go to the Forum
Child Boards
DIY ejuice

Interesting info on mixing, etc

TY. i have to figure out the DIY end of this. i have a 30ml bottle of 48mg no flavor PG, but i'm not sure how much to add to anything. (drew at nhaler sent it along when i asked if he could boost the nic levels in the juice) i just ordered a bottle of no-nic VG from freedomsmoke, too. man, i love the TC flavor, but there is just no vapor or TH. sort of driving me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread