Anyone noticed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trance

Jun 7, 2010
Texas
So..while I was drinking the other day...I had forgotten to fill my carts before I went and so by the middle of the night, they had run out. So..while I was there I smoked one of my friends analogs..and aside from it tasting awful, it didn't give me any sort of a throat hit what so ever..it felt and tested like I was just breathing in gross air. Had one again in the morning, before I went home just to see if maybe its because I was drunk..but no..same thing. I'm glad..obviously..and it made me realize I need to be a little more prepaid when I go out..But I was just wondering..has anyone else noticed this? Is it because the PV burns hotter, or what?

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
So..while I was drinking the other day...I had forgotten to fill my carts before I went and so by the middle of the night, they had run out. So..while I was there I smoked one of my friends analogs..and aside from it tasting awful, it didn't give me any sort of a throat hit what so ever..it felt and tested like I was just breathing in gross air. Had one again in the morning, before I went home just to see if maybe its because I was drunk..but no..same thing. I'm glad..obviously..and it made me realize I need to be a little more prepaid when I go out..But I was just wondering..has anyone else noticed this? Is it because the PV burns hotter, or what?

It's because smoking cigs suck! I was a 2PPD smoker for 32 years and cigs taste like sh** after vaping for awhile. Or should I say that after vaping, after getting back your sense of taste and smell, that you're finally able to realize just how nasty cigarettes are.

Different Tan

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
United Kingdom
Yep, I was surprised to find that my once favorite brand Camel tasted nothing like I remembered and it was very unsatisfying. I used to be able to use either my e-cig and normal smokes when out and about but, after a period of exclusive e-cig use I find tobacco an inferior and unpleasant product. Things like the smoke blowing in my eye or nose and the smell on my clothes and hair is almost intolerable. Also the whole pain in the ... of having to go outside and the increasing social stigma is just not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread