Anyone order from Breazy(dot)com lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
So I put it in an order at Breezy. Com a couple of days ago this is my first order with them, it says in their shipping page everything usually ships out in 24 hours, well it's been 3 days now, I tried calling all day today no one even answers the phone I get some recording saying that they're busy helping other customers, which I think is bs, I've sent 3 emails not one of them is been replied to, if this is how they're it's going to be, this will be the first and last time I order from them! Has anyone else encountered this problem with them or is anyone else order from them anyone know about this company

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
Try messaging @AndyNJ
He is from Breazy and a forum supplier
Breazy Sale Threads
Hey thanks and I think he's the owner I'm just upset at the fact that on their site it says most things ship in 24 hrs well i ordered on Monday afternoon if it's not in stock why was I able to order it? All it is, is a 120ml of crack pie 3mg, I don't understand why no one answered the phone today because I called every 15 mins or so in the times it says in between 12 noon and 5 pm plus I sent emails that were not replyd to that's bad customer service if u ask me, most vape shops get back to u within 24 hrs

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
Did you set up an account? If so you should be able to see something with your order. I have a site I order from (can't remember which one right now) that do not send a tracking email, but I can see it in my account with my order.[/QUO
Yes made a account and I looked it says awaiting fulfillment I mean ok obviously it must not be in stock but why was I able to order it

Reactions: AndyNJ

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Supplier posting outside authorized areas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread