The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone order from Breazy(dot)com lately?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Ricknice1980, Oct 4, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ricknice1980

Ricknice1980 Senior Member ECF Veteran

So I put it in an order at Breezy. Com a couple of days ago this is my first order with them, it says in their shipping page everything usually ships out in 24 hours, well it's been 3 days now, I tried calling all day today no one even answers the phone I get some recording saying that they're busy helping other customers, which I think is bs, I've sent 3 emails not one of them is been replied to, if this is how they're it's going to be, this will be the first and last time I order from them! Has anyone else encountered this problem with them or is anyone else order from them anyone know about this company

2. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Going to be honest, I had stuff in my cart a day or so ago and hesitated. Glad I did.

4. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Did you set up an account? If so you should be able to see something with your order. I have a site I order from (can't remember which one right now) that do not send a tracking email, but I can see it in my account with my order.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ricknice1980

Hey thanks and I think he's the owner I'm just upset at the fact that on their site it says most things ship in 24 hrs well i ordered on Monday afternoon if it's not in stock why was I able to order it? All it is, is a 120ml of crack pie 3mg, I don't understand why no one answered the phone today because I called every 15 mins or so in the times it says in between 12 noon and 5 pm plus I sent emails that were not replyd to that's bad customer service if u ask me, most vape shops get back to u within 24 hrs

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ricknice1980

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tonee N

Tonee N Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    I've had orders that shipped in 2 days and orders that didn't ship for almost a week.

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 1
  8. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    @Ricknice1980 I sent a message to Breazy where I pretty much know he will get it so they will follow up with you and make you a happy customer.

• Like Like x 2
  9. AndyNJ
    This message by AndyNJ has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 5, 2017, Reason: Supplier posting outside authorized areas.
    Oct 5, 2017
  10. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I was just going to email you because Breazy asked me to so I guess there is no need.

11. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Edited thread title. URLs are not permitted in thread titles.

12. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    @Ricknice1980 Andy sent you a message and it was displayed here but was deleted. Let me know if you need to contact Breazy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Suppliers are not permitted to post outside their business forums. This is spelled out in their ToS when they register.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I am not a supplier and only trying to help a member with their order. Maybe move this thread to the supplier forum?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Misty

Misty Forum Admin
    Supplier/Commercial Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Canada
    ECF Supplier Breazy @AndyNJ has contacted the OP @Ricknice1980 to help resolve the issue - much appreciated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.