Anyone order from Nicotine Nirvana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Hi...I'm looking to purchase a joye eGo dual kit from Nicotine Nirvana and I don't see them on the supplier list. They have 2 complete ecigs kit for $74.99 right now, so the price is great. Wondering what your experience has been with this company?
I need to order something pretty quickly, my main vape is having some technical issues and I'm having to use my daughter's Riva as a backup...
Thanks

Last edited:

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Well, I went ahead and ordered from them...After some research, their price was reasonable....all AND their customer service is great!

I do appreciate the heads up, because I ended up getting a 10% discount by inquiring....thanks :)

I posted this in another thread when I was inquiring about a good place to find an eGo for a good price:

Wow! Thanks for all of your responses...I originally placed an order through Nicotine Nirvana, and then was told it wasn't a good price by a helpful member, so I cancelled my order. The customer service with Nicotine Nirvana is out of this world terrific! They said, no problem, we can cancel your order or give you a 10% discount and they don't charge s/h.
I checked out the other sites you all mentioned and some do have a better deal, but the kits are all different, lol! By the time I ordered the extra pieces to get the full kit that Nicotine Nirvana sells, I wouldn't be out that much more. So....I went ahead and ordered AGAIN from NN., and that is just because of their customer service. I'm totally blown away by how respectful and courteous they were when I cancelled my order. How generous they were by notifying me of a discount and how quickly they responded to my inquiries, AMAZING!
So, when I did re-order from them using the 10% discount code, they also informed me that they send a sample of juice and asked me if I had a preference for the sample....that blew me away too....Of course, I ordered the Tiramisu .

I ordered a Joye eGo dual platinum kit, that's 2 complete e cigs and the accessories, total cost w/ zero s/h was $67.49 + a free juice sample, my choice of flavors!

Nicotine Nirvana eGo discount code is: gglego10
They have a 5% discount on all other items: ggl05

Thanks again for all of your help. I'm book marking all of these vendors...I'm sure I will use them all at one time or another.
Happy vaping

Last edited:

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i got my eGo (dual kit) four weeks ago. no problems. your other post says its not two full kits. it is. i got 2 batts, 2 attys, 2 atty covers, usb/wall charger, and the standard 5 prefilled carts and a 10 or 15ml bottle of American Blend, all for the 75 bucks or whatever.
i wish they sold the mega atty and carts, cuz i would order from them again, but will order from cignot

Hi...I'm looking to purchase a joye eGo dual kit from Nicotine Nirvana and I don't see them on the supplier list. They have 2 complete ecigs kit for $74.99 right now, so the price is great. Wondering what your experience has been with this company?
I need to order something pretty quickly, my main vape is having some technical issues and I'm having to use my daughter's Riva as a backup...
Thanks

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
i got my eGo (dual kit) four weeks ago. no problems. your other post says its not two full kits. it is. i got 2 batts, 2 attys, 2 atty covers, usb/wall charger, and the standard 5 prefilled carts and a 10 or 15ml bottle of American Blend, all for the 75 bucks or whatever.
i wish they sold the mega atty and carts, cuz i would order from them again, but will order from cignot

I know that the kits can be a bit confusing....different vendors and different assembly of kits. They have great customer service there, even when you have the "I'm cutting down on the nicotine" fog, lol! I ordered, cancelled and reordered....and not a hiccup from them. I can't wait until this fog passes, doh! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread