Anyone Replying Email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sob80sup81

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Indonesia
Hi Di,

I haven't been shopping much lately especially after the website upgrade, yesterday i visited the new site and tried to sign in but the password didn't work, asked for new password and still nothing worked.

Sent an email to support@eastmall.net about it and haven't got reply yet. Is David's the only one replying emails? Cos i haven't had much luck getting reply of the emails sent asking anything from him.

Well, please let me know if the best way is to register for another account or is it gonna be sorted out.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

Every one has to register as a new customer when they use the new site for the first time

It is a brand new database there - no info was carried over -----

you can use the same user and PW from the old shop site

but YOU DO HAVE TO REGISTER AGAIN ON THE NEW SITE.

OH and bye the way -----

regardless of holidays, the China office does not work on weekends

so anything sent from late Friday afternoon onwards

will not get looked at till Monday morning ----

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I wrote a few days ago that I had re-registered and would like to see points transferred. It was done very promptly :D Much appreciated!

yes, if you had points on the old site,

you have to send email to sales -

give them your old details and new details if they are different --

they will check your old account and get them transfered for you -

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
Just curious but does the whole country just shut down for your holidays? Seems like you were just eating mooncakes a week ago. I could see 1 or 2 days like here in the US, but for weeks at a time, wow just seems odd in this day and age.. Is there such a thing as time and a half pay or double time pay? Just my look at it, no disrespect intended.

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
Just curious but does the whole country just shut down for your holidays? Seems like you were just eating mooncakes a week ago. I could see 1 or 2 days like here in the US, but for weeks at a time, wow just seems odd in this day and age.. Is there such a thing as time and a half pay or double time pay? Just my look at it, no disrespect intended.

China is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig country. Many workers work at least a day's travel from family or relatives. In the U.S. traveling to kin on 3 day holiday weekend makes sense. In China it does not. If some businesses were to stay open, their competitors would also. Only government holiday mandates can force employers to allow workers more time with their families. Unfortunately, nationally mandated weeks caused huge transportation problems, which they are trying to fix with the new schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread