Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Anyone tried Nude Nicotine? Their eliquids are 50% through tomorrow and have some interesting flavors.

I've purchased the nic base because it was highly recommended to not taste "peppery" and to be very smooth ... haven't actually used any yet; but it's a great price!

firephly

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    I ordered some a month ago and I can still barely find any taste in it, the patchouli vanilla has some flavor though and i like that one, but the coconut passionfruit and Mayan Mocha are not tasting like anything to me.
    He says that his juice is made for people who use rebuildable RDA's so if you are one of them you might find it more flavorful

This is what he said to me when i emailed him
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...steeping-tips-maker-nude-nicotine-saline.html

maybe if i follow his directions I can enjoy this juice, i really want to like this, i like that he provides a chemical analysis for you with the juice

carrielsal

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    I ordered some a month ago and I can still barely find any taste in it, the patchouli vanilla has some flavor though and i like that one, but the coconut passionfruit and Mayan Mocha are not tasting like anything to me.
    He says that his juice is made for people who use rebuildable RDA's so if you are one of them you might find it more flavorful

This is what he said to me when i emailed him
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...steeping-tips-maker-nude-nicotine-saline.html

maybe if i follow his directions I can enjoy this juice, i really want to like this, i like that he provides a chemical analysis for you with the juice

I read that thread. It sounds like their flavors are very light.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread