• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone tried the disposable Red Cigarettes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I've not seen them but looking at it it is retailing at £5.99 per cigarette (equivalent to 20-30 cigarettes) so not much cheaper than a pack of cigarettes - for that reason I can't see it catching on.

4.99 in shops. a cheap way to get an atomiiser, say, Wonder what is the fitting and if the battery might in fact be rechargeable. Or the catomiser refillable, that kind of thing.

They are in over 100 shops. cant believe noone has tried one.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I havent heard of this particular one, but note its only for sale in outlets in the south. There are several of these disposables appearing on the market now, many in pubs, which is good for bringing the news of vaping to smokers who may not have heard of them yet.

The GO which is available from Liberro is one I had the priviledge to try at Vapefest is very good indeed, as is the Matchless, however, they are cartomisers so can be filled, but the bad news is the batteries should not be recharged.

So forget any ideas of using bits from them. They are what they are, and that is simply a device to introduce e-smoking.

Some of the ones I have heard of have been really poor quality, and not worked at all, hopefully this one is ok.

There is a mini meet being organised in Tamworth on the 19th February, so I may drop them an email and ask them if they are willing to send some samples along for folk to try.

Thanks kinabaloo for posting ..

Rusty

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Yorkshire, England
camvip.webs.com
I remember the GO at Vapefest. Dave tried it out the night before I got there with those already there (incl Petbe). Dave told me that it did have a RN4081 connection and that the battery may be recharged, but I do not know if he actually tried recharging it. I presume that it may be able to be recharged once or twice, but I maybe wrong.

Some of the disposables are a one piece unit and must be thrown when the battery is dead, but the Red is a two parter so it maybe possible to eek a bit of life out of it to make it more worthy of the price tag to us fussy vapers - smokers wouldn't give a sh@t ;)

Their shops are all in the South of England kinabaloo so it is not a nationwide promotion as yet,,,,seems to me like a new, small company with some dedicated foot-soldiers!!

Rusty

PS I remember the day when only Kinabaloo and myself could access ECF on the old server - a very strange experience!!

Liberro who sell the Go advised NEVER to attempt recharging, so we have to assume that they cannot be re-charged without it causing a hazard of some sort.

We did ask him about it after Vapefest Rusty.

That would be crazy!

I'd open it up to see what it was first. Thought someone might have already done so.

I remember the GO at Vapefest. Dave tried it out the night before I got there with those already there (incl Petbe). Dave told me that it did have a RN4081 connection and that the battery may be recharged, but I do not know if he actually tried recharging it. I presume that it may be able to be recharged once or twice, but I maybe wrong.

Some of the disposables are a one piece unit and must be thrown when the battery is dead, but the Red is a two parter so it maybe possible to eek a bit of life out of it to make it more worthy of the price tag to us fussy vapers - smokers wouldn't give a sh@t ;)

Their shops are all in the South of England kinabaloo so it is not a nationwide promotion as yet,,,,seems to me like a new, small company with some dedicated foot-soldiers!!

Rusty

PS I remember the day when only Kinabaloo and myself could access ECF on the old server - a very strange experience!!

Remember that ... it was a temporary warp in space-time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread