Anyone tried this companies expansion kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
13 ml?? What's the diameter, 40 mm? They even have one for a Freemax mesh pro that already has a fishbowl for 8 ml that I feel stupid being seen with.

On topic I've never used them or heard of them. At least they're using glass and not some acrylic / resin for the replacement part. Also nice to know they have so many replacement glass for what the tanks originally come with. Probably faster than a FT order should the need arise.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
The Zeus Dual one is 33 mm and 12 ml. Picture doesn't look bad that they have. On a mod it might look different though
ADV_KIT_GeekVape_Zeus_26mm_Dual_Coil_Leak_Proof_RTA_512_1024x1024.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Might as well buy an Aromamizer Titan and either the Titan mod or a HOG. Actually either mod might be about the only ones you can use without that 33 mm revolving restaurant hanging out over the sides.

You better really like the juice you out in that thing.
Should fit just about right on an original ageis. Only problem of course is you’re going to get like two batteries per tank

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
3 sets of replacement o-rings for the Zeus expansion set are $6.49 with free shipping. I don't think that is too bad considering probably not easy to find.

ADV Kit Gaskets - Zeus 26mm Dual Coil RTA - Color Orings / Seals Gaskets ( 3x Pair )
Interesting. When I looked I just picked at random, not at any particular one type. Just figured they would all be the same price. I know, don't assume....LOL

Nope, they prices for everything I looked at are still to high.....

Last edited:

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Price seems high at $20, in fact I would say most of their stuff is priced a bit high. Got to say 13mls is tempting. I vape ~16mls a day but usually across two tanks, so it could be an ADV for me. I think i would only use it at home, a bit ugly to be seen with. I wonder where you buy a 33mm vape band?

Thanks for sharing the link.

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
I purchased (for testing) one of these for the X-Baby, Prince and Crown 3.

I like them a lot. The glass is somewhat protected by the metal rings at the top and bottom of the tank.

I ordered a bunch more after testing since I plan to outfit just about all of my sub tanks with them.
Very nice and I would recommend them if you want a large capacity tank.
They fulfill the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread