Anyone Using Innokin Zenith Platform MTL Tank? NOT hold 4ml!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought 2 New Zenith 4ml tanks both of which were Hold 4ml ejuice holding tanks.

I am finding that in filling the 4ml tanks up they only hold a bit over 2ml in ejuice NOT 4ml

I bought two new tanks of Zenith 4ml and the sales person assures me it is a 4ml tank Yet in filling it, holds only a bit over 2ml I needle fill. So to double checked filled needle to 4ml and sure enough was only able to put in a bit over 2mls of ejuice!
So he keeps insisting it holds 4 of juice and I say not.

Both units bought from Vapor Authority and the sales person I talked to and emailed name of Cameron R.
Vapor Authority, Inc
I told him I would come into ECF and see if others had the same problem of their 4ml tanks only holding in reality a bit over 2mls.

Would anyone with this 4ml Zenith tank check the amount of fluid your tank is really holding for me?

Using a tape measure The size difference of a 2ml and 4ml tank difference is not enough to hold the difference between a 2ml and 4ml

The sizes for 2ml is the following 24.7 x 48.9mm
The size for a 4ml 24.7 x 53.2mm

Rounding up the numbers above even in my math dim brain the 4mm difference is not big enough to hold an extra 2ml worth of ejuice.

Huge thank you in advance for anyone to take the time to check what your 4ml Zenith tank is really holding in juice.

OH....I am loving the Zenith Platform Tank even if it is a 4ml only holding a bit over 2mls! I was one who so disliked the too tight draw of the other popular Tank...this tank I have open to the 4th hole and am in heaven. Granted still at 18mg of nicotine.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I checked mine not by measuring it, but it definitely holds more than 2 ml, that's for certain. I didn't get exactly to 4 ml but I wasn't ready to empty it out. I think they do make a 22 mm 2 ml configuration tank (for TPD but you can buy it all over).

Measure the diameter of your tank, if it's 22 mm in diameter, you probably got the 2 ml version, which I kind of would like one of those over the 4 ml, I can stick it on more mod things I own and also, I like the 1.6 coil so I could put it on a provari.

If the shop sold you the 2 mm version then the attendant at the shop must've given you the 22 mm, which came out a bit later than the original.

If it's any consolation, this isn't a "super thirsty" tank with the 1.6 coil, and I have often found that while, yes, I enjoy capacity, flavor is sometimes better on a "small" version of the tank.

But if your order is not correct, I might consider returning for a refund/exchange of at least one of them. You may find you prefer one more than the other, or if you want the 4 ml version, return the tanks and buy elsewhere.

Best of luck, glad you are liking the tank though.

Anna

I checked mine not by measuring it, but it definitely holds more than 2 ml, that's for certain. I didn't get exactly to 4 ml but I wasn't ready to empty it out. I think they do make a 22 mm 2 ml configuration tank (for TPD but you can buy it all over).

Measure the diameter of your tank, if it's 22 mm in diameter, you probably got the 2 ml version, which I kind of would like one of those over the 4 ml, I can stick it on more mod things I own and also, I like the 1.6 coil so I could put it on a provari.

If the shop sold you the 2 mm version then the attendant at the shop must've given you the 22 mm, which came out a bit later than the original.

If it's any consolation, this isn't a "super thirsty" tank with the 1.6 coil, and I have often found that while, yes, I enjoy capacity, flavor is sometimes better on a "small" version of the tank.

But if your order is not correct, I might consider returning for a refund/exchange of at least one of them. You may find you prefer one more than the other, or if you want the 4 ml version, return the tanks and buy elsewhere.

Best of luck, glad you are liking the tank though.

Anna
Always the Anna of knowledge! Huge thank you...and just found a Zenith area to post my question to.
Someone else was telling someone about the Zenith area.
Cheers n Blessings!

@calihippy they probably sent the TPD version. Those would only be 2ml.
Thank you Letitia, alas the dang box says its a USA one.
I took some pictures of the needle, tank etc. Now to try and remember when they are kept and try posting them.
Guy swears its 4ml but from my writing to Gods eyes sucker only holds a tid over 2ml.
I also posted on that Zenith thread maybe someone will check theirs. Laughing at myself and it is not my brain looping either. Clear as a bell (big grin)

@calihippy they probably sent the TPD version. Those would only be 2ml.[/QUOTE

Letitia I bet what you are saying is what is going on. I did not know about the European ones getting mixed up, can see where that would happen.

On my cup of coffee so will try and wake up :) and get my brain to remember how to take pictures to post.
The strange thing about it ...the window on mine is the larger one the sales guy says and the size is correct but I swear it only holds a tid over 2ml.

Mine holds 4mls. It has a larger glass window than the 2ml version.

Storm52....Grateful that you checked...huge thank you
Alas,
The strange thing about it ...the window on mine is the larger one the sales guy says and the size is correct but I swear it only holds a tid over 2ml. I think I deleted my earlier pictures so will have to try and take some more for you all to see what I am talking about. Including having a needle filled to 4ml and the tank only holding/taking the bit over 2ml.

Ok found my pictures where I filled needle to 4ml and I think you can see only held 2ml of juice.
And the dang tank shows the larger glass area hugh sigh! Meaning it’s a 4ml. It’s not period
Would not be as bad for me if one Had been 4ml. But both the black and silver are 2 ml.
I think I am just going to get Gary to return mail them back to Vapor Authority And let Cameron see I am telling the thruth as he assures me they are 4ml based - I think on window size as my measurements the 4 little lines won’t hold 2ml more. If able will do those pictures tomorrow.
What’s really sad was going to buy a few more n coils alas after this will go elsewhere
I so thank all of you, I am very Gratefull for you all
Cheers n Blessings Ck

Hey be proud for me - figured out how to do this on my February B-Day gift cell phone!! Only thing they did not think of monthly bill. Ughhh!

Attachments

• 4142D627-48B8-43D1-A6EB-C5E4F2984BF0.jpeg
    4142D627-48B8-43D1-A6EB-C5E4F2984BF0.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 93
  • 9CCAE388-3AF2-458C-8FC9-B316EAEB6F1B.jpeg
    9CCAE388-3AF2-458C-8FC9-B316EAEB6F1B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • B3C0BA45-2A4A-42C6-BFA6-E311A6ADF282.jpeg
    B3C0BA45-2A4A-42C6-BFA6-E311A6ADF282.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • 4F1D42FC-4CEF-487B-A991-15EF36CC2D77.jpeg
    4F1D42FC-4CEF-487B-A991-15EF36CC2D77.jpeg