Anyone using the VandyVape Berserker MTL Starter Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Is there a starter kit now, or it's just the tank?

There are lots of people using the tank, and it's usually a love it or hate it situation, it has fantastic flavor but it's a very tight draw. There are also tons and tons of threads about it already, you might want to do a search. It comes in 22 and 24 mm, 2 and 4 ml, and the larger tank offers a "short" 2 ml configuration which I prefer, because it tends to flood less and gives better flavor IMHO. To tight a draw is one main complaint and flooding and gurgling after filling is another complaint. But it's probably one of the more unthirsty tanks you are going to come across and it has great flavor.

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: bombastinator

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I have the Berserker MTL starter kit. It's not bad. The draw is kind of tight, yet it puts out plenty of vapor for me. I don't use it as my main device though. I am not sure if I would be satisfied if it were my only device. I use it mainly as a stealth device for walking into work or in the car. It is good for that purpose.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Is there a starter kit now, or it's just the tank?

There are lots of people using the tank, and it's usually a love it or hate it situation, it has fantastic flavor but it's a very tight draw. There are also tons and tons of threads about it already, you might want to do a search. It comes in 22 and 24 mm, 2 and 4 ml, and the larger tank offers a "short" 2 ml configuration which I prefer, because it tends to flood less and gives better flavor IMHO. To tight a draw is one main complaint and flooding and gurgling after filling is another complaint. But it's probably one of the more unthirsty tanks you are going to come across and it has great flavor.

Good luck,

Anna
Its similar but different. It uses premade coils, a first for vandy vapes I think.
Its just a small pen/stealth mtl device.
I have the VVBerserker rta, its okay but I like devices that come with premade coils. I dont know why, all my interests involve building or rebuilding something, gearbox's, motors, tube amps and guitar pedals. With vaping I just dont find any interest in building my own coils, its kinda weird.
imageedit_703_7943840365__90966.1533044305.jpg

link here Berserker MTL Starter Kit | VANDY VAPE

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I have the Berserker MTL starter kit. It's not bad. The draw is kind of tight, yet it puts out plenty of vapor for me. I don't use it as my main device though. I am not sure if I would be satisfied if it were my only device. I use it mainly as a stealth device for walking into work or in the car. It is good for that purpose.
Thats kinda how I imagine I would use it.
How do you rate the coil longevity? Have you tried both coils?

Reactions: stols001

Pierre Just Pierre

Unresolved Status
Aug 24, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Pierre Just Pierre

Unresolved Status
Aug 24, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Pierre Just Pierre