The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

anyone???

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by BigNugg, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigNugg

BigNugg Full Member

Jan 7, 2015
    NoCal
    I have seen the tank at phiniac...but only as a pic on the homepage and I cannot get anyone to respond to my emails to phiniac. I'm looking to find or make a tank with a Dolphins logo ....does anyone know where I may find or be able to order a custom tank....not having much luck. Thanks in advance.

2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    High Desert Vapes made this custom pyrex tree frog cartotank for me a couple of years ago.

One of the owner/designers at Phiniac had health issues; that may be why you've had trouble contacting them. Was there no phone number? Phiniac did this tank for me.

Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg

Tank on the left is from High Desert, the one on the right is a Phiniac tube on a Hoosier Vapes cartotank.

3. churchieboy

churchieboy Full Member Verified Member

Feb 7, 2015
    philadelphia, PA
    Have you tried looking in the buying and selling portion on this forum. You might be able to find someone there that will fabricate one for you.

4. Rast

Rast Full Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    that tank looks great baditute

5. Thespis

Thespis Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2014
    Texas
    The NFL gets pretty nasty when their logos get used without permission. Something to think about...

6. Icemanxxxv

Icemanxxxv Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2012
    KC MO
  7. LordMarv

LordMarv Full Member

Apr 21, 2015
    I've put in an order for one of his tanks this week, really looking forward to it.

8. LordMarv

LordMarv Full Member

Apr 21, 2015
    I did receive my tank in a timely manner, packaged very nice and secure, with a nice pouch with the phiniac logo on it. I ordered a sandblasted kokopelli design, turned out extremely nice, very nice craftsmanship. I'm vaping on it right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.