Aparently I need help, hi my name is Davey59 and I..............er.. Kanger..... er....Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
Holy cow, I just bought a KangerTech AeroTank Giant that I neither need nor wanted!

Won an auction that I had no business bidding in, don't know why I did it other than I was there and figured I would put a low bid in. Why? I don't know why..... but the pile of unopened vape gear is growing and I need to find more places to hide these purchases.

Anybody else have this affliction? I suppose there are worse obsessions or habits or whatever you might call it.

Off to look at 26XXX mods it might look good on :)

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
A clearomizer on a mech? Does your growing collection contain any rebuildable stuff?

I thought there were regulated mods that take that size battery, like the Ehuge or something. Only rebuilder I have so far is a Kayfun 3.1es clone by Amod. Looking at getting a Magma and the Big Dripper but need more power I think. I am still in the lowly 15 watt arena so far.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I have all the attys, mechs, mods wicking and wire for several lifetimes and I still troll the classifieds in several forums and FB looking for something else I don't need but want anyway. The vape industry has advanced so much in the 18 months my wife and I have been vaping its super hard not to buy the latest and greatest even though we don't need it.

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
I thought there were regulated mods that take that size battery, like the Ehuge or something. Only rebuilder I have so far is a Kayfun 3.1es clone by Amod. Looking at getting a Magma and the Big Dripper but need more power I think. I am still in the lowly 15 watt arena so far.
I currently have an e-huge with an Aerotank Giant on it, and although it doesn't hit as well as a KFL+, it's actually not a bad vape at all. Of course, if you carry that setup around all day, you could consider it a workout...lol.

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
I have all the attys, mechs, mods wicking and wire for several lifetimes and I still troll the classifieds in several forums and FB looking for something else I don't need but want anyway. The vape industry has advanced so much in the 18 months my wife and I have been vaping its super hard not to buy the latest and greatest even though we don't need it.

I know right? that is exactly what I keep doing. Judging by your 18 months and that you still do it I guess I had just better settle in and enjoy it :)

wshanncap

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Ohio, USA
Holy cow, I just bought a KangerTech AeroTank Giant that I neither need nor wanted!

Won an auction that I had no business bidding in, don't know why I did it other than I was there and figured I would put a low bid in. Why? I don't know why..... but the pile of unopened vape gear is growing and I need to find more places to hide these purchases.

Anybody else have this affliction? I suppose there are worse obsessions or habits or whatever you might call it.

Off to look at 26XXX mods it might look good on :)

You could always put some of your unused or unwanted gear back on EBay where some unfortunate obsessed sifter like me would happen upon it and be unlucky enough to win it. :) That's how I got my Kayfun Lite. Explaining it to my wife was as much fun as winning the auction! :D

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Nice! trouble you for a pic?
No problem at all. The pic is officially 5 minutes old, lol. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread