Apex alpha ultramax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
dont treat the RES as a "tank" - it's not really designed as such. I have the Ultra and it works fine for me (has got progressively better as the switch has freed up). What I do with my Ultra is stick 10 or so drops down the atty, wait for 30 secs and vape and then repeat that if the vapour drops. I'm using 1.5ohm Cisco 306 atties with a long drip tip. If you overfill you will get spitting, and very short drip tips will cause the same problem. I'm very pleased with my Ultra.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I have the Ultra...I love it !

There really is an art to these...I agree, the RES is not a tank ...
I have found that to avoid that "dry hit" when you know there is liquid, is to suck up a bit on it...pulling liquid into the atty. If I have over filled and it spits..I blow the liquid back in gently...if it gurgles...I "sling" it out...(in a tissue and give it a shake like a thermometer).

I use a 60/40 mix.

Really hope you get comfortable with yours !

hisfattness

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2011
CT
i've got to try 2 diffrent peoples Alpha's with rez and they worked amazingly imo. like other said the res takes alot of juice. Sometimes you might need a few dry pulls then hit the power. also on new atties and cartos you're gonna need to prime the atties and give the carto some intial juice. I think just like any other mod there is a learning curve. Espicially seems truee to res and juice fed mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread