Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prize Giveaway/Chat Thread!!!.....Con'td...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm BAAACKKKKK!!! Had some computer issues, so I am finally back and can tell you about my E-Cig that we got on 6/10!! So we got the Apollo Extreme Kit (hubby and me!) and I can say I have not had a regular cigarette since the minute I opened my kit!!! It has been 50 days, I would have smoked 850 cigarette since then and after buying liquids (some from a local vendor on South Street in Philly and some from another vendor in Toms River) I have saved a total of 171.23 since we got our kits! I LOVE the Apollo Pina Colada liquid, and the liquids from the other local vendor have been really good. My Hubby loves their Graham Cracker one...he said it goes good with his Starbucks! Thank you so much Apollo for my kit!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS - KK, hope your Mom is doing well!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
~ Hello sweet friends * and {{{Redd~ KK }}} I hope you all have a fantastic evening...big {{{hugs}}} all around...enjoy it ~ xo

*VG* thank you so oh how sweet* {{{hugs}}} xoxoxo

tumblr_lznd4uExb21rq0ayqo1_500.jpg

ApolloSuperioreGoCE4Kit_zps9a6e99a7.jpg
ApolloSuperioreGoCE4KitE-Cigs_zpsac98a025.jpg

Ego electronic cigarette

~PIF to 100%VG please and thank you for the contest * ~

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I'm BAAACKKKKK!!! Had some computer issues, so I am finally back and can tell you about my E-Cig that we got on 6/10!! So we got the Apollo Extreme Kit (hubby and me!) and I can say I have not had a regular cigarette since the minute I opened my kit!!! It has been 50 days, I would have smoked 850 cigarette since then and after buying liquids (some from a local vendor on South Street in Philly and some from another vendor in Toms River) I have saved a total of 171.23 since we got our kits! I LOVE the Apollo Pina Colada liquid, and the liquids from the other local vendor have been really good. My Hubby loves their Graham Cracker one...he said it goes good with his Starbucks! Thank you so much Apollo for my kit!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS - KK, hope your Mom is doing well!!!!)

Welcome back and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apollo2222.jpg

Apollo VTube Kit

SaraP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Long Beach, CA, USA

Bmwmom2002

ECF Veteran
Verified Member