Apollo V-Tube(Lava Tube Variation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
Soooo stoke and can't wait! Just purchased the Apollo V-Tube (Lava Tube) Limited Collector's Editon from Apollo Cigs! It's all Stainless Steel(Except the BUTTONS) including top and bottom caps! I paid $63.90 with FREE shipping out the door! Quantities are LIMITED to the first 500 buyers and Pre-Orders are now being take and will be AVAILABLE on 03/31/12! IT IS A KIT! Use coupon code REDDIT for whopping savings! Outstanding customer service as well!!!!!

Last edited:

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Have they moved back the arrival date? As of a couple days ago, it was 4/15, but the CS guy hinted they were already on their way to Apollo. See the Lavatube thread for the latest skinny and chat transcripts.

I'm bummed. Don't have the spare cash and I just got a V-Tube last month. Anyone interested in buying a 3 year old? I'll throw in a free black V-tube!! :D

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Yeah I spoke to a guy at Apollo yesterday bc I ordered a SS mini V-tube a few days ago and saw the date changed to 4/15, and he told me the SS V-tubes were already in-route to Apollo, and def hinted that we could get them before 4/15.

Here's a copy of the post I wrote in another thread about it, and it includes the copied conversation that I had with a guy from Apollo.

I just spoke with one of the guys from Apollo and he confirmed that they will without a doubt have the SS V-tubes no later than 4/15. He also kinda hinted to me that he thinks they will get them even sooner.
Heres that part of our convo:

Dave: We will get them on 4/15. I apologize for the inconveince.

Dave: They have left the factory and are in route to us.

Rob: so theyve already been shipped?

Dave: To us.

Rob: yeah thats what I meant, to you guys

Dave: Not to customers as of yet.

Dave: yes.

Dave: I am waiting to get my hands on one just like yourself. I am so excited to actually hold one.

Rob: ha yeah I know how you feel. They def are sick looking and thats why Im willing to wait for the SS.

Dave: Me too!

Rob: So could you guys possibly get them before the 15th? Did you guys just put the 15th as like an absolute latest date? I just figure if theyve already been shipped, youd prob get them sooner. Does it really take 20+ days for them to get to you?

Dave: I can't quote anything unfortunatly, but, I think you know the answer.

Rob: ha okay thanks

Dave: It has been my pleasure.

Rob: Thanks man I appreciate all your help!

Dave: Your welcome.

Rob: Have a good day!

Dave: You do the same!

Look at the responses from him that I put in Bold. The SS V-tubes have already been shipped and are on their way to Apollo now, so thats why I think they will def have them before the 15th. I think their just saying the 15th as an absolute worst-case scenerio and latest possible date. As you can see, I asked him if they would possibly come in sooner, bc I HIGHLY doubt they are going to take 23 days to get to them, and especially since theyve already been shipped. While he wasnt allowed to give me a straight answer and say yes bc I assume their hands are tied and were told to not tell people that their def going to get them sooner, just incase theres some kind of random holdup, but he def did hint at it and basically say yes by saying, "I can't quote anything unfortunatly, but, I think you know the answer."

So this is def good news, and it seems like theres a good chance we will get them before the 15th. I know its not a definite bc theres always a chance that something could happen to hold it up, but it def seems likely that Apollo will get them sooner than later.

JmeMcG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Clackamas, Oregon
Woo Hoo! High five!! I ordered one yesterday too! Had been looking into getting a VV for a little while, was not in a big hurry but was trying to figure out which route to go. After reading another thread yesterday regarding VV mods, I decided to get in on the SS LT action myself. Sounds like a great way to get started in the VV world to me, so I went for it! Yesterday felt like the stars were just aligning and I got my cue to go for it... so I did.

Just need to get some more info on batterys/charger for this unit, which was also touched on, on the thread I was reading yesterday. I believe it was sailorman who was talking about the panasonic batteries from ??? (cant think of it) site that are good in the LT. Higher mAh than the standard ones that come with the kit, I think? Website was linked, but I was not sure which ones to order.... so that is my next step.

Congrats! Now we get to wait.... LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread