Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
Greetings,

First I want to apologize to the mods for my post last night. I was inquiring about resale value and to see if my asking price was in the right ball bark. I did not intend to start sale discussions. My apologies

There were a few other questions in that thread that I was curious about that I will repost.

1. Do the provari mini extension rings match the satin silver finish of the mod? Does anyone know if you can get black extension rings to match the satin black?

2. I've read that provape upgrades your provari when new versions come out. Does anyone know how that works? I know a v3 will come out eventually and it might be better to wait for it since I already have a provari and there isn't any rush. I would just rather have a mini instead of a standard.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Greetings,

First I want to apologize to the mods for my post last night. I was inquiring about resale value and to see if my asking price was in the right ball bark. I did not intend to start sale discussions. My apologies

There were a few other questions in that thread that I was curious about that I will repost.

1. Do the provari mini extension rings match the satin silver finish of the mod? Does anyone know if you can get black extension rings to match the satin black?

2. I've read that provape upgrades your provari when new versions come out. Does anyone know how that works? I know a v3 will come out eventually and it might be better to wait for it since I already have a provari and there isn't any rush. I would just rather have a mini instead of a standard.

1. Extension rings from other vendors? some do some don't.
Extension end caps from Provape match perfectly & are available in all current finishes /colors.

2. Send it to Provape they upgrade & send it back, of course there is a fee for the upgrade.
Nothing more than interweb rumors & speculation about a Provari V3 at this time, 'eventually' is a wide time frame.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Thanks. I was speaking of tatroe rings. They seem to be the only extension rings I can find for it. If the v3 happens to be released in the next 6 months, it's good to know I can get it upgraded

they upgraded past versions, from what I hear, but there's no GUARANTEE they'd upgrade a v2.5 to a v3.0,,,,,,they might,,,,,,but at this time we have no guarantees.

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a new black mini with blue led! Just got my paypal set up and verified and submitted the form to get verified with ecf so I can post my standard on the classifieds

I'm really excited to just get to see what other people are selling lol. This isn't going to be good for my vape budget... :vapor:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Congratulations!

There USED to be one "color matched" ring - but the vendor had trouble - the finish didn't last well, so they pulled them back and stopped producing it. Apparently the ProVape coating is difficult to replicate! There are a couple other choices for the extension ring, from Kir Fanis, from TrevVapor , and from Atmistique. But they're all SS or Brass - and you'd have to ask someone who's got them (not me) to know which one is the best match for a Polished or Satin ProVari!

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
they upgraded past versions, from what I hear, but there's no GUARANTEE they'd upgrade a v2.5 to a v3.0,,,,,,they might,,,,,,but at this time we have no guarantees.

They have a history of looking out for purchasers of previous versions. You are correct there is no Guarantee, but it is a pretty safe bet they will continue to do so.

The last upgrade was 20 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread