Status
Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
The HS Apple Mix has some spices, that are to me, reminiscent of apple cider. Definitely not just apple tasting. I put in around 1.5% TFA Dulce de Leche, it makes it caramel/creamy.
One the descriptions I've read for Apple Mix is apple/cranberry/cinnamon, but I'd say there is a bit more going on than cinnamon, more like a mulled apple.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
OneOnOne - Apple Jacks should give you a nice base to work with. It's under their Cereal flavors, but it's not a cereal flavor by far. All of the other cereal flavors they have taste close to the actual cereal, but this one is more so a combination of Apple juice and Cider together (more so on the cider end due to the cinnamon in it).

One-on-One Flavors — Apple Jacks Cereal Type Flavored Liquid Concentrate

Start with 10% and work your way up to your desired strength.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
If you're looking to DIY apple cider, start with your favorite apple flavor. Add drops of flavorings you like in actual apple cider. Pick your combo from typical cider ingredients: cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, orange, ginger, brown sugar, honey. Add rum for hard cider. Try a little champagne flavor for a bubbly feel. If you want it "cold" add a couple drops of Koolada. Hmmm...sounds pretty good, think l'll add apple cider to my try-to-make list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread