Apple Teaser throat hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndAllThingsWillEnd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Hi everyone, I got some Apple Teaser because I love green apples, but the th is insane... Like, crazy insane. I got 18mg nic because that is what I always get, however this feels like 24 or higher. It says 18 on the bottle, so I have a hard time believing a mistake was involved. I just want to hear from anyone else who's tried it.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I dunno about that flavor, specifically, but, one of the biggest reasons I LOVE Ave juices is because the TH is beastly.

Allow me to clarify, I don't think that it's a mistake, I just think that Ben and the Crew use Top Quality stuff and it shows in how the juice vapes. I cannot vape higher than 12mg, else it destroys my throat. However, using 12mg juices from most other companies doesn't really give me that "umph" needed to satisfy my TH cravings. AV's 12mg Boba's Bounty gives me everything I need flavor, TH, and vapor-wise without any detrimental repercussions to my throat.

So, in a nut-shell, I think that it is normal. You're just not used to the greatest juice made from the greatest vendor quite yet. Give it time or consider cutting it with a lower mg of the same flavor.

/fanboy rant

AndAllThingsWillEnd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Oh, i probably should have put that i wasnt new to AVE... They are pretty much the only vendor I order from. That's why it was weird for me when i can hardly vape it at all. The thing that got me thinking that it was mislabeled was when I take a couple of hits I start getting dizzy and warm, like i'm over nic'd. But maybe its just my brain playing with me because of the th.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I got laid up when I was in the military with a broken leg for awhile, so while bed-ridden I started watching DBZ (Dragon Ball Z for those not "in the know")... absolutely loved it! Since then I take a minute or two every few days to see what the Cartoon Network has to offer and I must admit some of it is really funny (on that Ice Age level where it's great for kids but also has some adult jokes in there that are well and far beyond what the kiddos pick-up on; like a conversation about "cheating death" that takes place while the main character is eating an ice cream and pizza sandwich <-- hilarious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread