Appreciation for all of you DIY'ers, and ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I've just recently restarted diy'ing. I am really impressed with all of the great info I have picked up from this forum, all the tips, all the recipes which go all the way back to the beginning of this forum. Definately the best online resource I've found! It's really a great feeling to make your own juice, and make a good or even great juice for your own use, which might cost only $1 or $2 instead of $15 or $20 for 30ml. Now I can choose....do I want thinner juice for a carto or tank, or thicker for an rda? Do I want 16mg or 6mg? Being in a rural area, I don't have alot of choices in vape shop juice. Now I don't have to buy juice online...unless I want to! I've learned alot, thanks to all of you!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I've just recently restarted diy'ing. I am really impressed with all of the great info I have picked up from this forum, all the tips, all the recipes which go all the way back to the beginning of this forum. Definately the best online resource I've found! It's really a great feeling to make your own juice, and make a good or even great juice for your own use, which might cost only $1 or $2 instead of $15 or $20 for 30ml. Now I can choose....do I want thinner juice for a carto or tank, or thicker for an rda? Do I want 16mg or 6mg? Being in a rural area, I don't have alot of choices in vape shop juice. Now I don't have to buy juice online...unless I want to! I've learned alot, thanks to all of you!

It really is ultimate freedom -- I've been working on reducing my WTA all year, and now reducing my nic a little for winter... it's so great to make it whatever strength I want, as sweet as I want, as strong as I want... from the supplies I've already bought, so it nearly seems like it's free. :D

There's one ejuice I might still buy now and then, blueberry muffin from sweet-vapes... but after vaping my own for about a year now, even that one doesn't seem that great, compared to my own.

Andria

Reactions: Yiana

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
It really is ultimate freedom -- I've been working on reducing my WTA all year, and now reducing my nic a little for winter... it's so great to make it whatever strength I want, as sweet as I want, as strong as I want... from the supplies I've already bought, so it nearly seems like it's free. :D

There's one ejuice I might still buy now and then, blueberry muffin from sweet-vapes... but after vaping my own for about a year now, even that one doesn't seem that great, compared to my own.

Andria

I've been making my own juice for a few years now and it's the most rewarding part. You save money and also can make it however you want. I've made a few of my own recipes that I really love. I keep those in my daily rotation. I also have a juice I buy on occasion, Wakonda by Nicoticket. That stuff is heaven in a bottle. I've tried to replicate it and I get close but there's no way to get it perfect because he uses his own tobacco and i have no idea of the coffee he's using. I've tried TFA espresso, coffee, cappuccino, and every other including INW flavors. It turns out okay but not that heaven in a bottle taste. So... I buy a few bottles when it's on sale. I can usually replicate stuff but that one is tough. Oh well, I have my own recipes that I really enjoy.

Reactions: Yiana

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I've been making my own juice for a few years now and it's the most rewarding part. You save money and also can make it however you want. I've made a few of my own recipes that I really love. I keep those in my daily rotation. I also have a juice I buy on occasion, Wakonda by Nicoticket. That stuff is heaven in a bottle. I've tried to replicate it and I get close but there's no way to get it perfect because he uses his own tobacco and i have no idea of the coffee he's using. I've tried TFA espresso, coffee, cappuccino, and every other including INW flavors. It turns out okay but not that heaven in a bottle taste. So... I buy a few bottles when it's on sale. I can usually replicate stuff but that one is tough. Oh well, I have my own recipes that I really enjoy.

I tried to do that with "Long Bottom Leaf" by Pipe Sauce, and I also got *close* but never could replicate it exactly. But "close" was still a pretty decent vape, which I call "Smocha". These days I'm trying my hand at a cherry pipe tobacco kind of flavor, because I used to love to smell my grandfather's pipe. It's got some of that Vanilla for Pipe in it. :D

Andria

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I tried to do that with "Long Bottom Leaf" by Pipe Sauce, and I also got *close* but never could replicate it exactly. But "close" was still a pretty decent vape, which I call "Smocha". These days I'm trying my hand at a cherry pipe tobacco kind of flavor, because I used to love to smell my grandfather's pipe. It's got some of that Vanilla for Pipe in it. :D

Andria

Sounds yummy. What flavor company do you buy your cherry pipe from? INW?

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
By the way Andria, I want to thank you...again...for the tip on the FA Flash additive, I ordered it when I placed my order for more concentrates just the other day. And that Wakonda by nicoticket....that sounds right up my alley, I'll have to try that sometime. I've been really partial to double ry4's, coffee and bakery juices lately, found a couple of good looking recipes for double ry4/coffee mixtures I'm ancy to try out. Your Smoocha sounds pretty tasty too.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Sounds yummy. What flavor company do you buy your cherry pipe from? INW?

I just use TFA's Cherry Extract -- it's the best cherry flavor I've found; not too sweet, nor too tart, nor too medicinal -- the Goldilocks of cherry flavors. :D This was the original recipe I used:

INW Vanilla for Pipe 6%
INW Deluxe TDM 5%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 4%
TFA Cherry Extract 4%
TFA Sweetener 2%

6 wks steeping; not bad at all. But maybe just a *smidge* too sweet, and I can't taste cocoa/chocolate in a vape anyway (one of the flavors of the Deluxe TDM), so last Sunday I mixed up a slightly different iteration:

INW Vanilla for Pipe 6%
INW Gold Ducat 5%
TFA Cherry Extract 4%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 4%
TFA Sweetener 1.5%

Just substituting the Gold Ducat for the Deluxe TDM, and slightly lowering the sweetener. I'll give it 3 wks before I try it, though it might need longer.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
By the way Andria, I want to thank you...again...for the tip on the FA Flash additive, I ordered it when I placed my order for more concentrates just the other day. And that Wakonda by nicoticket....that sounds right up my alley, I'll have to try that sometime. I've been really partial to double ry4's, coffee and bakery juices lately, found a couple of good looking recipes for double ry4/coffee mixtures I'm ancy to try out. Your Smoocha sounds pretty tasty too.

Yeah that Flash is great stuff for those using lower nic level -- I've never gone over 10mg, but really *need* TH or I'm just not satisfied. I finally got my new order of it, yay! :D

The Smocha is a pretty complicated recipe, just because I was trying to clone a pre-made; I added this and that, trying to replicate Long Bottom Leaf, which I never really did, but it was still a decent vape.

Inawera Cappucino 2%
Inawera Coffee Tobacco 2.5%
Inawera Virginia Tobacco Absolute 2.5%
CAP Hazelnut v2 2.5%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
TFA Milk Chocolate 3%
TFA Dbl Chocolate-Clear 3%
CAP SweetCream 5%
TFA Malted Milk 1%
TFA Sweetener 1.5%

Andria

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I just use TFA's Cherry Extract -- it's the best cherry flavor I've found; not too sweet, nor too tart, nor too medicinal -- the Goldilocks of cherry flavors. :D This was the original recipe I used:

INW Vanilla for Pipe 6%
INW Deluxe TDM 5%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 4%
TFA Cherry Extract 4%
TFA Sweetener 2%

6 wks steeping; not bad at all. But maybe just a *smidge* too sweet, and I can't taste cocoa/chocolate in a vape anyway (one of the flavors of the Deluxe TDM), so last Sunday I mixed up a slightly different iteration:

INW Vanilla for Pipe 6%
INW Gold Ducat 5%
TFA Cherry Extract 4%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 4%
TFA Sweetener 1.5%

Just substituting the Gold Ducat for the Deluxe TDM, and slightly lowering the sweetener. I'll give it 3 wks before I try it, though it might need longer.

Andria

Thanks. I will try those out. I have to order the cherry extract first.

Reactions: AndriaD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread