Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Thank you for another great contest, imeo, and again a truly wonderful prize!

This was a tough one, but apparently someone hit upon it reasonably early. Imeo gives hints if nobody has gotten it.

One of these months I'd like to see only one person guess correctly. No need for the lottery then. It would have to be some really off-the-wall guess. ;)

(I miss isbn.)

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Cary Grant

1,000. :toast:

Actually 999th reply. Thanks for another great contest Imeo sir! They keep getting harder. I fear that one of these months you'll just have a nose as the picture. Now that will be interesting. Good luck to all. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Thank you for another great contest, imeo, and again a truly wonderful prize!

This was a tough one, but apparently someone hit upon it reasonably early. Imeo gives hints if nobody has gotten it.

One of these months I'd like to see only one person guess correctly. No need for the lottery then. It would have to be some really off-the-wall guess. ;)

(I miss isbn.)

Does Imeo have any pictures of ISBN? :p

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas

It was hard and I don't think I guessed it either but yeps, Imeo does usually come in and give us hints if nobody gets it in a day or so.

I have often thought of how much fun it would be to be the only one that guessed it right. yeah, right. giggle
It is always so much fun to play and Imeo is just the best with the prizes and the fun.

huggles and good luck to everyone!

Morri

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
Actually 999th reply. :2cool:

424921d1428349338-april-2015-gg-contest-images.jpg

Roccov look at these eyes!
If I'm not mistaken, what I see over ,these are Matt Damon's eyes.
It is a pity that he is not a Greek, because recently it was Irene Pappas, and before it was Constantin Carathéodory.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
I googled celebs with a lazy eye for some of my posts

Russell Crowe maybe?

I googled famous people with "one eye", "bad right eye", "bad eye sight" and thought the person looked like a general/leader from around WW2... then I thought maybe Imeo flipped the picture and made it black and white and grainy. Very difficult to guess without features such as eyebrows, face width or even eye spacing so I concentrated on the shape and length of the eyelid. I also found out Johnny Depp is blind in his left eye. :blink:

WillyZee, your sig reminds me of Bioshock Infinite. :2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread