Arco 2 rba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
Have you checked the specs on other HT tanks with rba head? Might just pick up a few cheap rba heads from ft that looks about the right size. Specs are usually listed.
I believe the arco and Arco 2 are the first horizon tanks to have coil to chimney threading. All before are press fit with no threading. Otherwise I'd use the arctic v12 rba.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I believe the arco and Arco 2 are the first horizon tanks to have coil to chimney threading. All before are press fit with no threading. Otherwise I'd use the arctic v12 rba.
Did you look at the Captain tanks? I think one of them has a rba and their coils are press ft iirc.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If it were me, I'd buy a dedicated RTA or RBA. Honestly, I just haven't had a great time with "decks" built for drop in coils, I find them small, fiddly, and not the greatest performers as generally, tanks with drop in coils that also have a deck are more geared to run best using the drop in coils.

However, I am not the most stellar of build people and I have a fine motor tremor, so your experience may be completely different... I do think dedicated rebuildable atomizers are the way to go though, if you want to be building, just generally, one will tend to get better flavor.

However, if this is your "dream" setup, well, who am I to judge, although I also don't have much to offer.... So, I'll just wish you luck in your endeavors. :)

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: madstabber
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread