Are all Premium Carts being replaced by Cool Carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katt718

Sep 4, 2010
Florida
Hi,

My fiance spoke with a V4L customer service rep on the phone on Friday who indicated that all Premium Carts are being replaced by Cool Carts. Is this accurate?

She also said that Cool Carts & Regular Premium Carts are the same thing with different labels. I thought there was a difference & I'm a little confused.

Can anyone help educate this newbie?

Thanks!!!

Katt718

Sep 4, 2010
Florida
That was along the lines of what I thought. I bought the Premium Cola Carts & received the Cola Cool Carts. I was disappointed because I had wanted to try the flavor for the first time with the warmer cart. If I had known they were cool carts, I would have purchased the Wow Cola.

I'm hoping that the site gets updated soon to show which Premium Carts are Cool Carts & which (if any) are not. I recently purchased several different premium flavors & they all (except the Cola) arrived with the warmer carts that I was expecting.

Thanks for responding!

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
I'm hoping that the site gets updated soon to show which Premium Carts are Cool Carts & which (if any) are not. I recently purchased several different premium flavors & they all (except the Cola) arrived with the warmer carts that I was expecting.

Thanks for responding!

It could be that there was a cross up in the change from one to the other but a quick look tells me that the ones that are CoolCart are labeled. Not all of them are CoolCarts, (yet)

Katt718

Sep 4, 2010
Florida
It looks like they fixed the Cola on the website now & it's showing CoolCart. I noticed a thread called "On the Fence About Cool Carts" where it looks like a couple of other people experienced the same issue with Premium Coffee, Pomegranate & Peanut Butter Cup.

I'm not buying juices yet so I guess I'll have to stick to the Wow Carts in the flavors I prefer with a warm cart.

chrizzle

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2010
Chicago
Hi,

My fiance spoke with a V4L customer service rep on the phone on Friday who indicated that all Premium Carts are being replaced by Cool Carts. Is this accurate?

She also said that Cool Carts & Regular Premium Carts are the same thing with different labels. I thought there was a difference & I'm a little confused.

Can anyone help educate this newbie?

Thanks!!!

This may be true. I've been wanting to order the premium/WOW cartos and I have noticed over the last couple of weeks the color options have dwindled to nothing. You cannot even select a color choice for premium cartos now. Too bad. I really prefer the WOW cartos over the Cool Carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread