Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
oooooooo-k! Re-posting to remove from congrats thread...:oops:

On your site, you comment that you're not sure if the 510 attys are genuine Joye. I can't tell from the pics you provided if they are or are not.

Did you ever find out for sure? I REALLY need to order...down to my last 4 attys!

Thanks,

Sherry

Hi Sherry, when I order the sales rep always asks what type of 510 atomizers I want and gives me 3 choices -- Boge, SLB or Joye.. My response is to send me the best one..

When I look at the ones I've received they look identical to a Joye atomizer with no metal ring showing, mostly all mesh inside...

My biggest concern is that they are good quality and produce good vapor at a good price.. I've used a few for testing new e-liquid and even with repeated washing and beating they are holding up nicely..

Maybe next time I'll ask what they've been sending me.

Hoog

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I only ordered Joye 510 products then I found a sale on off brand ones and ordered several. Within a few weeks all of the batteries and part of the atomizers went bad. I learned my lesson about ordered anything but Joye products.

Funny thing about Joye products.. Half the vendors sell them as thier own product so you can never tell half the time what you're actually getting...

I remember that there was a run of bad atties about 3 months ago but they seem to have cleared up and the new stuff seems pretty solid..

Hoog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread