Are there any chocolate flavors that taste like . . .chocolate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilavati

Jan 6, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Maybe its just me, but the chocolate based flavors I have sampled have not tasted at all like chocolate . . . in fact, I've found them pretty unappealing. To me they taste like carob, not chocolate (which may well be what they are) Are there any eliquid vendors that make chocolate liquids with a different type of flavoring that is more chocolate like? Perhaps organic or natural flavoring?

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I agree with the Tootsie Rolly from Kick Bass Vapor. I have read a whole lot about how chocolate is one of the most difficult flavors to replacate, as you cant just vape chocolate syrup. I think with chocolate, its all about setting expectation on flavor. I think the reason I like the tootsie rolly is because the juice tastes just like them, but tootsie rolls dont really taste exactly like chocolate either.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Vaperite has organic and natural chocolate juices. The best tasting chocolate I have found is Double Chocolate Donut from Elixirliquid - This to me is spot on and it also helps that it is a strong tasting juice. You can taste the donut but its mostly chocolate. I do wish they would put a couple more drops of donut flavoring in it but it is excellent. Chocolate and Vanilla have to be the two hardest flavors to find that taste good. Their Vanilla Custard is also drop dead awesome. Since my 2 orders yesterday that came in I have now tried 20 vendors. All of the above is IMO - Taste is subjective

Maybe its just me, but the chocolate based flavors I have sampled have not tasted at all like chocolate . . . in fact, I've found them pretty unappealing. To me they taste like carob, not chocolate (which may well be what they are) Are there any eliquid vendors that make chocolate liquids with a different type of flavoring that is more chocolate like? Perhaps organic or natural flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread