• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are there many active Aussies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neofelis

Oct 24, 2011
Australia
1500 Customers?
Isn't it illegal to sell nicotine here in Australia or Supply?
How can you expect 1500 consumers to buy a product out of a shop when you can't even cure the nicotine cravings and get them away from cigarettes?
Also at $10 for 10ml that's the most expensive e-juice I've seen in my life. Also the products have no credability behind them especially calling them Australian when they're simply imported from China.

Christiesmith are you sure you're not the vendor you're speaking about trying to advertise?

Last edited:

Turnip

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2011
Australia
1500 Customers?
Isn't it illegal to sell nicotine here in Australia or Supply?
How can you expect 1500 consumers to buy a product out of a shop when you can't even cure the nicotine cravings and get them away from cigarettes?
Also at $10 for 10ml that's the most expensive e-juice I've seen in my life. Also the products have no credability behind them especially calling them Australian when they're simply imported from China.

Christiesmith are you sure you're not the vendor you're speaking about trying to advertise?

Have you asked him where he gets his juice from? For all anyone knows he could be making his own from Loranne or Flavorart flavours PG and Vg himself, or he may not.If its too expensive then people wont buy any. Problem solved.
Cant see why you think ChristieSmith is pumping the Shop he merely mentioned it in passing and said it had attracted a good crowd,.
I think Bricks and Morter shops are a good thing and the owner will have to compete with the US and China the same as all the online vendors do. More power to anyone having a go.

neofelis

Oct 24, 2011
Australia
I was at the Aussie site but it is highly moderated to the point that it is unusable, Well for me anyways
t
his is a new better alternative to the other Australian heavily moderated site. At the end of the day no site can beat ECF for its moderation. It's laughable.

Aussie Vapers Forum is much better

Last edited:

soundasleep

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Mulgrave - VIC - AU
this is a new better alternative to the other Australian heavily moderated site. At the end of the day no site can beat ECF for its moderation. It's laughable.

I have to disagree with this one. AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community is very lightly moderated unless you do something really stupid, or seriously piss people off. I've been there for almost a year and the only time I've even had a post removed was when the thread turned into a poo-fight and I was dumb enough to get involved.

Why switch to a forum with only a handful of posters and supported by just two vendors when the established community has lots of friendly (usually) and helpful members, and every major Aussie vendor has their own sub-forum (including the two from the "other" forum)?

Rysup

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Sydney, Australia
What did you say?!?

Unless you mean Whirlpool, in which case yes, it's useless for ecig discussion.

Blame WP ...if only those threads weren't permanently closed due to the ramblings of the same clown who just happens to be responsible for the spamming in the posts above me.... nice job!!! :p

Last edited:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Hi Soundasleep
I agree with you
I gave up smoking with all the friendly help from this site too.
Ive been a member for 5 months now (live in Hobart Tasmania)

AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community
AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community

Oh my, another Hobartian!!!! Ooooh, I'm so excited!!! That makes at least 3 of us now.

I find the AussieVapers forum dominated by egos (take it how you will), provaris etc. I use V4L KR808Ds, I'm just not into the bigger batteries. I did try an echo, and it's not that I'm a girly-girl, that sort of thing is just not me. :laugh: I drop in from time to time, but there's not much relevant to me.

Mikey-Mike

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
australia
Agreed that Aussie vendors don't supply KR808 batteries and accessories. Due to this i made a switch and am now using battery mods (mainly the GG) as far as you can go from a smoke looking device but hey its working for me. Also since i have switched to 510 threads its hard for me to go back to 808s since everyhing i have is 510. But i do miss the KR808 simplicity and looks and size as well =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread