The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Are there many active Aussies?

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by MegaBee, Nov 17, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. neofelis

neofelis Full Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Australia
    1500 Customers?
    Isn't it illegal to sell nicotine here in Australia or Supply?
    How can you expect 1500 consumers to buy a product out of a shop when you can't even cure the nicotine cravings and get them away from cigarettes?
    Also at $10 for 10ml that's the most expensive e-juice I've seen in my life. Also the products have no credability behind them especially calling them Australian when they're simply imported from China.

Christiesmith are you sure you're not the vendor you're speaking about trying to advertise?

2. Turnip

Turnip Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2011
    Australia
    Have you asked him where he gets his juice from? For all anyone knows he could be making his own from Loranne or Flavorart flavours PG and Vg himself, or he may not.If its too expensive then people wont buy any. Problem solved.
    Cant see why you think ChristieSmith is pumping the Shop he merely mentioned it in passing and said it had attracted a good crowd,.
    I think Bricks and Morter shops are a good thing and the owner will have to compete with the US and China the same as all the online vendors do. More power to anyone having a go.

3. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    :lol::lol::lol: Nah, most of us are pretty sedentary :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist

4. Turnip

Turnip Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2011
    Australia
    Same here Katz,
    Although I get a little active on the way to the fridge to scrounge for sustenance.

5. MegaBee

MegaBee Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    Queensland Australia
    Heh :D I'm active on the weekends only

6. neofelis

neofelis Full Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Australia
    t
    his is a new better alternative to the other Australian heavily moderated site. At the end of the day no site can beat ECF for its moderation. It's laughable.

Aussie Vapers Forum is much better

7. mk1990

mk1990 Full Member Verified Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    an active clown

8. soundasleep

soundasleep Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2011
    Mulgrave - VIC - AU
    I have to disagree with this one. AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community is very lightly moderated unless you do something really stupid, or seriously piss people off. I've been there for almost a year and the only time I've even had a post removed was when the thread turned into a poo-fight and I was dumb enough to get involved.

Why switch to a forum with only a handful of posters and supported by just two vendors when the established community has lots of friendly (usually) and helpful members, and every major Aussie vendor has their own sub-forum (including the two from the "other" forum)?

9. margyb

margyb Full Member

Nov 16, 2011
    australia
    Hi Soundasleep
    I agree with you
    I gave up smoking with all the friendly help from this site too.
    Ive been a member for 5 months now (live in Hobart Tasmania)

AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community
    http://aussievapers.com/

10. styxs

styxs Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Australia
  11. Rysup

Rysup Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 9, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    Blame WP ...if only those threads weren't permanently closed due to the ramblings of the same clown who just happens to be responsible for the spamming in the posts above me.... nice job!!! :p

12. katz-in-boots

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    Oh my, another Hobartian!!!! Ooooh, I'm so excited!!! That makes at least 3 of us now.

I find the AussieVapers forum dominated by egos (take it how you will), provaris etc. I use V4L KR808Ds, I'm just not into the bigger batteries. I did try an echo, and it's not that I'm a girly-girl, that sort of thing is just not me. :laugh: I drop in from time to time, but there's not much relevant to me.

13. Adam the Aussie

Adam the Aussie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2011
    Australia
    I tried the Aussie Vapors Forum too and it's definitely not for me either. I'm more than happy here at ECF.

14. katz-in-boots

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    Actually, it isn't just the Aussie Vaper forum, Oz suppliers don't seem to stock KR808Ds. They have 510s, egos etc, but not the easiest, most 'cigarette' like e-cig you can get. The KR808s are 2 part system and so easy to use - particularly for beginner vapers who are just looking to switch from smoking.

15. soundasleep

soundasleep Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2011
    Mulgrave - VIC - AU
  16. Mikey-Mike

Mikey-Mike Full Member Verified Member

Mar 20, 2011
    australia
    Agreed that Aussie vendors don't supply KR808 batteries and accessories. Due to this i made a switch and am now using battery mods (mainly the GG) as far as you can go from a smoke looking device but hey its working for me. Also since i have switched to 510 threads its hard for me to go back to 808s since everyhing i have is 510. But i do miss the KR808 simplicity and looks and size as well =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.