Are we allowed to trade and/or sell on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxxiii

Jan 13, 2016
I was just wondering. I have zero vape friends to trade, sell and buy hardware from. Are we allowed to do this within this forum? Even if I could just request a trade that would be good. I understand there is a classified section but the process is a little convoluted so I didn't get around to sorting it.

( removed item )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kross8

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I understand there is a classified section but the process is a little convoluted so I didn't get around to sorting it.
Convoluted? Step 1: be a verified PayPal member (there are other ways but you must have PayPal already or else how are you going to send or receive payment?) Step two: submit the email address associated with your verified PayPal account. Step III: sit back and relax while you wait for confirmation of your verified status.

Reactions: 7sixtwo

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I was just wondering. I have zero vape friends to trade, sell and buy hardware from. Are we allowed to do this within this forum? Even if I could just request a trade that would be good. I understand there is a classified section but the process is a little convoluted so I didn't get around to sorting it.

I'm broke and I NEEEEED an Avocado at re-sell price or trade for a TFV4 Mini. Can I make that happen>

Yes. There is a classified forum here but you MUST become a verified member before accessing that section

Waxxiii

Jan 13, 2016
Convoluted? Step 1: be a verified PayPal member (there are other ways but you must have PayPal already or else how are you going to send or receive payment?) Step two: submit the email address associated with your verified PayPal account. Step III: sit back and relax while you wait for confirmation of your verified status.
At the time I didn't have a PayPal as I was having some trouble with my account. The alternative was to fill in a form along with photographic identification (I think I must be hte only person on the planet without any) and have somebody 'vouch' for you. Something like that? I had forgotten why I had trouble becoming verified but you have jogged my memory. I DO have a PayPal now so I guess I'll get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread