Argus P2 Review by Devin.

Devin Brent

Jun 23, 2022
Albany New York
So here today we got the Argus P2 by VOOPOO (and the G2 which will be done in a following review) ARGUS P2 is the second generation of VOOPOO hot-selling ARGUS P1. ARGUS P2 maintains the futuristic and mechanical style of ARGUS P1 and improves the interaction design, smart and intelligent. Besides, ARGUS P2 has five "Super Powers", super capacity, super long lifespan, super output, superfast charging, and superior taste-that combine to create an amazing experience.

ARGUS P2, Style Meets Future.

1) Specification

Color: Matte Black, Titanium Gray, Ruby Red, Emerald Green, Violet Purple, Steel Blue, Crystal Pink and Peal white

Material: Zinc Alloy+PC

Battery Capacity: 1100 mAh (Built-in)

Output Wattage: 5-30 W Adjustable

Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2 V

Charging: Type C 5V/2A (Max)

Resistance: 0.4-3.00

Recommended E-liquid: Nicotine ≤50 mg

1) Customizable Interaction, Almighty Always

ARGUS P2 features an OLED screen and 5 RGB LED lights. The OLED screen displays the usage status, indicating the battery level, puffs, wattage and cartridge resistance. The RGB LED lights allow for the accommodation to individual needs in diverse scenarios. In addition, ARGUS P2 supports two power modes. One is the precise power adjustment, and the other is the 3-level shift mode, including SPT mode, NOR mode, and ECO mode. With ARGUS P2, both starters and experienced vapers can enjoy the fun of vaping.

2) Upgraded Cartridge, Pure and Smooth

The 0.40 ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge that comes with the ARGUS P2 will greatly improve the vaping experience.

I Super long Lifespan: one coil sustains 90 mL e-liquid without leaking and burning, bringing a steady and smooth vaping experience.

I Improved Leakage Proof: The new Top-fill Cartridge has improved the multiple air inlets design and increased the e-liquid locking capacity at the bottom of the cartridge from 0.1mL to 0.3mL. These features improve the anti- leakage performance significantly. After being let to stand for 30 days, there is no leakage and the taste is still pure.

I 3mL E-liquid Capacity: Users now can choose the newly released ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge 3 mL cartridge (which is 2 mL capacity in the ARGUS P2 package) to enjoy frequent e-liquid refilling convenience.

I New 0.40 Cartridge: The new 0.4 0 pre-installed cartridge supports users' needs for freebase and RDL vaping.

Besides, all the devices of the VOOPOO ARGUS Pod Family are compatible with the ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge.

3) Unique Design, Stylish and Technical

The ARGUS P2's sleek and stylish metal case with a futuristic transparent window provides users with strong sensory stimulation, and the combination of the OLED screen, RGB LED light bar and IC board gives it a futuristic and technological look. In addition, the hidden lanyard ring, together with the lanyard included in the package, makes it easy to wear and match in multiple scenarios.

4) Powerful Burst, Strong Durability

ARGUS P2 has a built-in 1100 mAh large-capacity battery, lasting up to 3 days on a single full charge. It supports MAX 30W stable power output, which supports a persistent and rich flavor taste. The pre-installed 0.4 0 and 0.7 Ω cartridges satisfy the needs of RDL vaping and bring a more powerful and smoother vaping experience.

3) Derivative Issues Related to the Product

1. Compared with ARGUS P1, what improvements does ARGUS P2 have?

1) Futuristic Design with More Interaction:

ARGUS P1 continues the futuristic design of ARGUS P1 and combines with an OLED screen and 5 RGB LED lights, which give the device a strong futuristic and technical visual sense. For the interaction, the OLED screen displays the usage status, indicating the battery level, puffs, wattage, and cartridge resistance. The RGB LED lights allow for customizable settings to accommodate individual needs in diverse scenarios.

2) 1100 mAh Large Battery and Max 30W Output :

Compared to the ARGUS P1's 800 mAh battery capacity, the ARGUS P2's battery capacity is increased to 1100 mAh. ARGUS P2's maximum output power reaches 30 W, which is also an improvement compared to that of ARGUS P1's maximum 20 W. These improvements provide a long-lasting steady and full-flavored taste. 2. What are the advantages of ARGUS P2 compared to main competitors in the market?

Device:

1) Stylish Appearance: unlike square compact Pods on the market that only have any one of screen or light, ARGUS P2 has both an OLED screen and 5 RGB LED lights. These designs are stylish and technological in appearance and show the status of the device in real-time, beautiful and practical.

2) 1100 mAh Large Battery and 30W Output: Compared with the industry's main competitors, ARGUS P2's battery capacity reaches 1100 mAh and the maximum output power reaches 30 W, which is stronger than most of the competitors in terms of battery and power performance.

Cartridge:

1) 0.40 Cartridge Supplied: The VOOPOO ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge has a coil resistance as low as 0.4 0, making it better suited for vapers who prefer FREEBASE RDL vaping compared to other pod cartridges available.

2) Adequate Atomization: Compared with other similar Pod cartridges on the market, the VOOPOO ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge has a larger coil, which makes the atomization more efficient and more adequate.

3) Smooth Taste: Laboratory testing indicates that a VOOPOO ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge can sustain 90 mL of e-liquid, offering a durable and smooth taste without any leakage, coil burning, or taste deterioration. In comparison to rival products, VOOPOO ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge delivers a steadier and longer vaping experience with the same type of e-liquid.

4) Anti-leakage for 30 Days: Under the same environment and e-liquid use, laboratory testing shows that VOOPOO ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge can remain no leaking in standing status for up to 30 days, surpassing its competitors who have leakage from the 20th day. This demonstrates the exceptional anti- leakage performance of the VOOPOO ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge.

The review: so i got it on Friday and have been running it. I gotta say the fact that all the Argus pods can be used in it is a nice feature since i have a ton of them lying around. It didnt burn cartridges which is nice and it doesn't leak or eat through juice which is also a plus. It is, however a pain in the .... to figure out settings as theres only one button to work it all which doesn't help when youre a bumbling fool like myself lol.

Verdict: I love it and it kicks out great flavor. 10/10 recommend

Reactions: smacuser

Users who are viewing this thread