Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Nov 9, 2017​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I contacted Aroma through their ticket system but didn't receive a confirmation that it actually went through. Then I contacted them through email and still no answer. I am at a loss as to another way other than this to resolve this issue.

I was disappointed with what is supposed to be a 15ml bottle of unflavored WTA when in fact the bottle only contained 11mls. I have been aware for a long time that most so called 15ml glass bottles do not in fact hold 15 mls unless they are filled right up to the very top. That was not the case here.

I was hoping since the unflavored WTA is much more expensive than regular e-liquids Aroma would have special bottles that would in fact hold the full 15 mls. I was sad to see that they just use industry standard bottles. Not only do industry standard bottle not hold 15mls this one also had a dropper top so took up even more space in the bottle that should have been WTA.

I find it hard to believe that I am the only one that is aware that 15 ml glass bottles won't hold 15 mls. unless filled to the brim and since that discrepancy should be a well known fact. I expected better from this company. Needless to say, I am quite disappointed.

I normally wouldn't have said anything but in this case I had to. $29.50 to me is a fair price for 15mls of something that I think will help my husband finally give up the smokes so I was willing to pay it but $29.50 for 11mls isn't. I only expect to receive what I payed for.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread