Status
Not open for further replies.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
I just want to share my experiances with Aroma ejuice. Jerry the owner was very helpful to me to say the least. The E Juices with the added WTA have worked very well for me, a long time cig smoker, a long with the other juices. Jerry went on to explain the process in detail to extract from certain chosen organic tabacco leaves the alkaloids that are otherwise missing from the traditional methods of the extration process of nicotine to bring the added whole tabacco alkaloids to the e juice. I truly believe he cares about their products to create something that is needed to help others and it shows in his knowledge, care, abilities and advice. Jerry also gave me advice on other e-cig issues, since I'm fairly new to vaping. Their office, shop, lab is state of the art. I also hear tell they are comming out with a new product line, maybe I shouldn't say but it's just comming from me and we'll see but the one thing is a new vv mod kit at a very reasonable price. So what I'm saying is you should give them a try and see if you get the same great appreciation I have. Sorry so long winded but I'm so impressed with them. Thanks Jerry and crew for all you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread