Aroma ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicangle91

Apr 8, 2019
hi, I’m new here. I was wondering if anyone has recently ordered from aroma ejuice? I put an order in at the end of March and paid for priority shipping. They gave me a tracking number and told me that it has shipping but the tracking says usps is still waiting for the item and that the shipping label was made but no further updates. I emailed them twice and also called with no reply or answer.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hi, I’m new here. I was wondering if anyone has recently ordered from aroma ejuice? I put an order in at the end of March and paid for priority shipping. They gave me a tracking number and told me that it has shipping but the tracking says usps is still waiting for the item and that the shipping label was made but no further updates. I emailed them twice and also called with no reply or answer.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to contact Anna (@stols001), she's an expert on these folks.
Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Reactions: stols001

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
Well, it’s two weeks and I have no idea if my order is going through or not. If I knew, I’d be cool with the wait. Can I say that I ordered from Om during the sales and got an email saying they were out of Pure (unflavored) and what did I want to do, wait or can it. I told them to wait...so if you tell me what’s up, don’t mind waiting. TY.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Well, it’s two weeks and I have no idea if my order is going through or not. If I knew, I’d be cool with the wait. Can I say that I ordered from Om during the sales and got an email saying they were out of Pure (unflavored) and what did I want to do, wait or can it. I told them to wait...so if you tell me what’s up, don’t mind waiting. TY.

I'm pretty sure we spoke on the phone last week and you got disconnect. I called you right back and it went to voicemail. I did noticed you placed a new order and it went out today. As I mentioned to you before you are always welcome to call us anytime at 480-442-1730.

Thanks
Jerry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robinowitz

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
I'm pretty sure we spoke on the phone last week and you got disconnect. I called you right back and it went to voicemail. I did noticed you placed a new order and it went out today. As I mentioned to you before you are always welcome to call us anytime at 480-442-1730.

Thanks
Jerry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, that was before I spoke to you. I haven’t written a word here after talking to you. Why should I? I don’t down people that are doing good things, like you are with WTAs.
I’m glad you answered, but please don’t get the wrong impression. It hasn’t been two weeks anyway since I spoke to you! Chill, brother.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks, Jerry. Hope you had a good holiday weekend. Hope there’s no static between us. I’m just happy to be getting your alkaloids, man. :)

Just touching base. I see you got the order over a week ago but have not heard back from you. Let me know if things are going well for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread