Arry Carto Tank V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkarmaiii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
Just got mine this evening and it is very impressive!
Only took a few minutes to set up and it works great.
The screw-together construction is very robust.
It holds a lot of juice for its size.
I'm running a SR Boge carto, that metered 2.9 ohms, at 5.2 volts on the ProVari and the system vapes very well.
It is definitely worth the wait!

Thanks,
Lee

Droooiiid does!

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hi ther eBad, i have heard of the Arry tank V3 is it the one where the tube has inside threads for the top cap to screw inside the tube and not on the outside?
Does the bottom part of tube have a permanent 510 connection installed?
Last ..lol..im not a cart person but love my ce2s simply installed in a tank and wondering if they would work with this setup.
Thanks.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I see what you mean Bad, i use reg size ce2s cut out of the cart with a minature pipe cutter as i can easily run them under water give the ole dry burn and they work like new sometimes as the wick frays i can double wick them and such. What worries me if i was to buy that tank that the porcelain cup would fit to high up into the top screw cap.
If you do not mind could you give me the measurement of only the plastic tank from top to bottom not with the end caps just the tank itself that would be a great help.
Thanks in Advance.

badkarmaiii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
Dieseler,
With this setup you don't cut the cart at all, just punch a hole in it.
For better wicking, I pulled out the innermost seal and enlarged the slots for the wick, then re-installed it.
Look at any carto tank designed for the Boge cartos and see what I mean about only needing a hole near the bottom.
As long as I let it rest on it's side, enough juice gets inside the CE2 to prevent dry burns and create clouds of vapor.

Thanks,
Lee

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hi Bad yes i understand the cart setup and all maybe im just hardeheaded lol .
I have a lot of ce2s cut as a stash in reg and xl size for several of the tanks i currently use, and therefor i'm sticking to this route.
So if you do not mind and if you do i understand :) -what is the tank size only without the endcaps screwed on.
Thanks.

snoopyjkbx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
OC, California
not sure where to post this, but here goes:

so i picked up an ACTv3 (Arry Carto Tank) to test it out and so far i'm really not impressed. the concept was good, screw on caps and built-in 510 connection for easy removal of the carto; however, i'm finding that the top cap fits onto the top of the carto too tightly so when i unscrew the top cap, the carto comes off with it (even though i screwed down the carto into the bottom cap TIGHT)! extremely annoying... also, the top cap hole seems too small, the majority of my 510 drip tips do not fit... none of my SuperT drip tips fit and only 1 Cherry Vape Ming tip fit (the others didn't).... anyone with experience with these?

badkarmaiii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
1. Whole tube: 1.4"
2. Space between endcaps when assembled: .925"
3. Have used three different cartos and have not experienced the carto loosening once.
4. So far, all of my 510 drip tips have fit fine.
5. I have found Arry to be very helpful and responsive. I wouldn't hesitate to contact him if I had problems or questions.

Thanks,
Lee

Droooiiid does!

badkarmaiii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
Yeah Bad as much as i was hoping it would work it will not so for now i just stick with the acorns tanks for em.
Thanks again . :)

It does work with the short CE2s, and pretty well at that.
Get one and, if you're not happy, I'll buy it from you for what you paid, even though I have a new one in reserve.

Thanks,
Lee

Droooiiid does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread