The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Arry tank tight draw issue

Discussion in 'Tank Issues' started by vaporAdam, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaporAdam

vaporAdam Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2010
    Upstate,NY
    I bought a new Arry tank and im using a ce2 carto , which is what the tanks suppose to use. My problem is the draw is so tight i cant even get any vapor, i inserted the carto exactly the way the directions read. I also have a carto tank and the draws great on that tank. With the tank off the pv, i can suck and feel the air pull on the bottom of the connection... Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong or what my problem might be?

*edit, ok so apparently the two holes on either side of the bottom 510 connection seem to have no air flowing through them.. if i suck and but my finger on the bottom hole it stops all air flow... why would this be ? bad carto?

2. casual_t

casual_t Full Member

Apr 1, 2010
    the OC, SoCal
    I've been having a similar issue with an eGo tank. I cleaned it quickly in alcohol, flushed with water, and blew the liquid through. It seemed to help for awhile, but it's back to a hard draw. From what I can tell, the narrow little tube that the juice flow through gums up (maybe with glycerin?) and restricts the flow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.