As if the low prices and quick shipping weren't enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA
I originally ordered from GP because they had the best prices I could find anywhere. Despite being located on the same coast as me, they were having a great sale and their prices rivaled China's, especially with shipping factored in. I'm pretty broke, so I kept going back for my little orders mainly because the shipping was fast and the prices were great.

As some of you may know, I've had trouble with the USPS stealing or misdelivering my packages. Repeatedly. I've lost almost a whole paycheck's worth of things in the last month. The latest to go missing was a pack of XL clearos on sale from GP. :( This was obviously not their fault at all, but I let them know about the problem and just now I got a refund for my order! I don't think I had even requested one. We're also going to put signature confirmation on my next package, so that it hopefully doesn't go missing. :D

I have nothing bad to say about GP, and many excellent things, from prices to customer service to shipping times (when the USPS isn't absconding with my things). When I get a little more spending money I'm planning on making a larger order, and I'll definitely be asking for extra business cards, since no less than 6 of my coworkers are asking for info on e-cigs! It's too bad more businesses don't take customer satisfaction to this level. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread