• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

As Seen On T.V. Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I love 'seen on TV's' stuff. I have tons of it. lol. I do like the Magic Jack. I have a laptop and don't want to plug it in to the port so I loaded the software and put it away in a box. I thought this may be a problem but all I want it for is for those places that I don't want to be bothered with on my cell phone. I give that number out and my puter receives the call. I don't even know where the phone or plug in is. rofl.

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
I bought a Fushigi ball !!! (heavy sucker !)

My son is learning contact juggling! Check out contactjuggling.org, some very cool videos there to show you how to do different tricks! They are not huge fans of the fushigi ball, but hey, it IS causing people to look into contact juggling who may not have ever heard of it if not for the Fushigi!

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
Purse hooks? I remember hearing about them some time ago, and I saw some for a dollar at the Dollar Tree the other day! Knockoffs, of course, but either way. They had knockoff bumpits for $1 too. I think I paid $5 for my knockoff bumpit at the beauty supply store and thought I got a good deal! Dammit!

Cori

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
USA
I purchased a Magic Jack too, about 3 years ago. It works really well if you like having it plugged into your computer all the time. My subscription is over with now but it might be worth renewing just to have for giving out a phone number, when I don't want to give out mine. Its certainly cheap enough. :)

The only other As Seen on TV offers that I've ever bought was one of those big exercise balls for doing your ab exercises with. It works really well...once you figure out how to balance yourself.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Purse hooks? I remember hearing about them some time ago, and I saw some for a dollar at the Dollar Tree the other day! Knockoffs, of course, but either way. They had knockoff bumpits for $1 too. I think I paid $5 for my knockoff bumpit at the beauty supply store and thought I got a good deal! Dammit!

purse hook????

nope.. not the purse hooks.. (though they look great!! I use a backpack) ... these are the hooks that go in the wall. Instead of using a nail, you just shove this into the wall, it curves inward, and you can hang a LOT of weight on one. (forget the name tho..)

TheLexicana

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
I bought the Strap Perfect bra strap thingies... they're really incredible! They do everything they say they do, honestly. I even wear them when I don't have to, because they make the tatas look awesome xD

And the ShamWOW was pretty fantastic, too. They work best when damp, though, which is where I'm sure most people had problems. You have to get it wet and wring it out first before you try to soak stuff up. It really does hold a cup of water or more, on the small rag! But you can't dry them in the dryer, which is kinda lame.

I'm interested in this whole pajama jeans thing. I live in jeans... it would be so nice to have a comfy pair. But I'm skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread