Asmodus 18650 Snow Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
I settled on the original 26650 version of this mod in black from the classies :D. It's called the Fat Snow Wolf and looks awesome. Mine is coming with a 30mm atty made by the same company for the mod I've got coming. I'll probably still pick up one of these in 18650 somewhere down the road, I'm eyeballin' the copper version.

Thanks for the feedback y'all :)

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
I settled on the original 26650 version of this mod in black from the classies :D. It's called the Fat Snow Wolf and looks awesome. Mine is coming with a 30mm atty made by the same company for the mod I've got coming. I'll probably still pick up one of these in 18650 somewhere down the road, I'm eyeballin' the copper version.

Thanks for the feedback y'all :)

Yeah I knew of the Fat Snow Wolf but figured the Snow wolf was just a different company. To many mods coming out these days... blows my mind! Congrats on the purchase, I am 100% sure you will love it. I love copper mods. The only problem I have is if they aren't clear coated after a couple of days your hands will turn green. Loved my Pegasus clone (can't afford an authentic mod) but between my thumb and index and palm of my hand were constantly green. Might want to look into getting the silver plated copper contacts for better conductivity too :D

Last edited:

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Yeah I knew of the Fat Snow Wolf but figured the Snow wolf was just a different company. To many mods coming out these days... blows my mind! Congrats on the purchase, I am 100% sure you will love it. I love copper mods. The only problem I have is if they aren't clear coated after a couple of days your hands will turn green. Loved my Pegasus clone (can't afford an authentic mod) but between my thumb and index and palm of my hand were constantly green. Might want to look into getting the silver plated copper contacts for better conductivity too :D

Thanks :D it'll be my first rba+mech mod combo. I'm not entirely sure I'll like or get used to the size of the thing, but I'll give it a shot. I was nervous about this one, for that last reason, and because of poor availabilty of good batteries. I've got clumsy, big hands though, so the bigger atty was probably the biggest seller, that and I find I'm really liking unflavored liquid, so I'm not a flavor hound. I was originally going to get a REO mod, and may still in the future.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Thanks :D it'll be my first rba+mech mod combo. I'm not entirely sure I'll like or get used to the size of the thing, but I'll give it a shot. I was nervous about this one, for that last reason, and because of poor availabilty of good batteries. I've got clumsy, big hands though, so the bigger atty was probably the biggest seller, that and I find I'm really liking unflavored liquid, so I'm not a flavor hound. I was originally going to get a REO mod, and may still in the future.

REO's are fantastic little mods. I don't own one, am actually waiting on a sigelei 100w in the mail. WHile I love my mech mods I enjoy the high power and constant output of the high power VW devices. I enjoy a vape about 60 watts sadly my mechs can only do this for a short time. I too have big hands that can easily palm a basketball lol. I find that the 18650's are very comfortable in my hands... have never held a 26650 mod.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
I find I really enjoy all the sizes so far lol, I love 18350 for the concealability and ease of carry, 18650 for the form and battery life, but I have gotta say, I've been using this 26650 for about two days, and I'm really digging the size. The 30mm rba looks like it'll be a breeze to build on once I need to change these coils, and it's easy as all get out to wick. This rba holds a LOT of juice. It's kind of a pain to carry if you don't have a big pocket like in a hoodie or jacket, but it just feels at home in my hand. The button is smooth, the locking ring tends to lock up on me, but I might just be overtightening. The button seems to have the tendency to loosen the bottom contact pin, but it doesn't do it often enough to be a problem.
Anyway, I'd like to get my hands on a 26500, I bet I'd like that even more...

Last edited:

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
What I am about to say does not in any way suggest that the REO I had didnt work as it should, but:

I was dissapointed enough to sell mine. I tend to buy authentics, and I do it for the sole reason of craftsmanship. The REO, while it worked, is lacking in that department.

There was scuff marks from the machining, the wiring was a mess, and the magnetic door was a cop out solution for the price of the unit.

For $50-$60, sure. Not at the price they sell for.

Dont get me started on the v-drop.

So I got a SunBox, and couldnt be happier.

Many people swear by them, and for a reason. Its just for me, the price is not justified by the unit.
However, if fit and finish arent important to you, its an excellent unit.

Redacted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread