Asmodus Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecooke38

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2017
Pawtucket
just picked up a Asmodus Luna and Wasp combo. Love it so far. Anyone else have a Luna?

Attachments

• IMG_7796.JPG
    IMG_7796.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 84

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
just picked up a Asmodus Luna and Wasp combo. Love it so far. Anyone else have a Luna?
Very nice. I picked one up a few weeks back too. Haven't fired it up yet other than to test that it works, but I'm pleased with it considering buying a stabwood mod is always a lottery.

I got the blue, and while mine isn't as nice as some I've seen in pictures, the darker blue I got has really grown on me. I ordered a blue Pulse 22 for mine. Wasp is a very good choice for this as well.

Asmodus just recently posted some new 'hand picks' on their site, and I'm tempted to grab a green one now too, lol. I keep holding off on ordering it though, waiting for the regulated Pulse to be released.

Plus I'm out of work at the end of March, hoping to get a job offer soon. If I get/accept an offer, I'll be getting a green one to celebrate.

Glad to hear you are enjoying yours. I'm happy with mine too! :thumb:

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I did end up ordering another one. Happy with the 'random' blue one I got first, but also wanted one with some green/yellow in it.

This time I ordered one of the hand-picked ones. I kept an eye on the Asmodus site each day until they added a few pages of new ones, and grabbed this beauty as soon as I saw it. I think my blue Pulse 22 will look good on both of them.

Ultroner Luna x Asmodus Squonker Box Mod

I've never posted pictures on the site, but will try to take a picture of the Luna 'family' once the new one arrives and I get it polished up some.

I'm frantically refreshing my USPS tracking page this morning, lol. It's scheduled to arrive today, but hasn't arrived at my local post office yet. I had other vape mail that shows it already left the same distribution site and on it's way to the local PO, but my Luna status hasn't updated. Hoping they missed scanning it since it should be arriving at the local PO with my other package. :(

I think these are really nice little single 18650 squonks.

Reactions: stols001

Ecooke38

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2017
Pawtucket
I did end up ordering another one. Happy with the 'random' blue one I got first, but also wanted one with some green/yellow in it.

This time I ordered one of the hand-picked ones. I kept an eye on the Asmodus site each day until they added a few pages of new ones, and grabbed this beauty as soon as I saw it. I think my blue Pulse 22 will look good on both of them.

Ultroner Luna x Asmodus Squonker Box Mod

I've never posted pictures on the site, but will try to take a picture of the Luna 'family' once the new one arrives and I get it polished up some.

I'm frantically refreshing my USPS tracking page this morning, lol. It's scheduled to arrive today, but hasn't arrived at my local post office yet. I had other vape mail that shows it already left the same distribution site and on it's way to the local PO, but my Luna status hasn't updated. Hoping they missed scanning it since it should be arriving at the local PO with my other package. :(

I think these are really nice little single 18650 squonks.

Ha! Funny you say this. I did the exact same thing two nights ago. I ordered #160. It should be here Monday.

I absolutely love my Luna. I also won a Mölly V2 in a raffle yesterday.

IMG_7871.PNG
IMG_7877.JPG

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Ha! Funny you say this. I did the exact same thing two nights ago. I ordered #160. It should be here Monday.

I absolutely love my Luna. I also won a Mölly V2 in a raffle yesterday.

View attachment 726619 View attachment 726621
Hope your #160 arrived safely to you.

My #169 has been getting coatings of mineral oil, colors are darkening up nicely. One more coat tonight....

I ordered a green and blue Nudge 22 for each of mine. The RDAs should be here tomorrow. With the color variations in the mods, I'm sure those RDAs will look great on them. Probably try to get at least one of them set up for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread