Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hi and welcome. I’m sorry, I don’t have the V3. If you can’t find a YouTube video that shows how to reset the password, you could contact AsMODus. Their customer service is very good. Every person I’ve dealt with seems to understand how the mods work. They should be able to talk you through it.

Deray

Dec 15, 2019
Welcome. I got nothing. Any time I see that "do you want t to enter a password" thing I'm like "No, thank you so much." I bet Asmodus has a fix and they do have a FAQ questions on their website you may look there, possibly,

Anna
Yes you’re right . Mine was new and I didn’t care enough when entering password , that I entered two times ...

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Yeah It helped ! I put the same password as him and took care to press slowly the U 6 times like him. His reviews are good , I have seen a lot of them.
Thanks !

You had the SAME password??!! What are the chances of that happening??! Glad you got it unlocked!!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yeah It helped ! I put the same password as him and took care to press slowly the U 6 times like him. His reviews are good , I have seen a lot of them.
Thanks !

Excellent! Yeah I watch him a lot too. He tends to go over the important stuff a little more carefully than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread