Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I can tell you that in the States, VaporRange is running a serious sale on them right now.

Thanks! I saw that that’s why I was interested in finding out more info about it. I ordered one anyways since I don’t normally vape big exotic coils. Usually just simple round or Clapton.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Thanks! I saw that that’s why I was interested in finding out more info about it. I ordered one anyways since I don’t normally vape big exotic coils. Usually just simple round or Clapton.
I'm not familiar with the Pumper, not sure I personally would like that type of squonking system.

I have several of the Luna though and absolutely love them. Similar chip in them to the Pumper. For smaller mass coils like you use, the chip/performance should be very acceptable. I also use simple wire builds in my Lunas, and it's a great vape.

Please post back and let us know what you think. I should have picked up another Luna when the recent Asmodus sale was going on. Have to check and see if the Valentine's day special is still going on.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’ll be sure to give an update especially about the pumper action. Mikes Vapes and a few others thought it worked well. The only thing most didn’t like was having to pull the pumper out to refill the bottle. I don’t think that’ll be a big deal to me but we’ll see. The price was great and it’s beautiful looking.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I've ended up really liking mine. Putting juice in the bottle for the first time you have to prime the pump...3 or 4 pumps and then you're good. After that just a couple pumps is usually all it takes.

Thanks that’s good to know ahead of time.

Reactions: stols001

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
I’ll be sure to give an update especially about the pumper action. Mikes Vapes and a few others thought it worked well. The only thing most didn’t like was having to pull the pumper out to refill the bottle. I don’t think that’ll be a big deal to me but we’ll see. The price was great and it’s beautiful looking.

Mike Vapes thinks everything works well.

• Agree
Reactions: hazozita
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread