Aspire 2 AIO alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
What's a good alternative AIO to the eleaf icare and aspire breeze 2?

I'd like something similar to the aspire breeze 2, but with an atomizer designed for regular juices and not salt-based.

--all-in-one-system with replaceable atomizers
--Quiet vaping (my eleaf icare is way too loud, which makes me self-conscious vaping it in the library)
--at least 1.5 ml tank
--replaceable atomizers designed for regular juices, and not just salt-based.
--leak-proof (my eleaf icare leaks from the top and bottom)

The Aspire Breeze 2 would fulfill all of my needs, except for the atomizers being designed for salt crystal-based liquid, which i don't use.

Reactions: stols001

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
What's a good alternative AIO to the eleaf icare and aspire breeze 2?

I'd like something similar to the aspire breeze 2, but with an atomizer designed for regular juices and not salt-based.

--all-in-one-system with replaceable atomizers
--Quiet vaping (my eleaf icare is way too loud, which makes me self-conscious vaping it in the library)
--at least 1.5 ml tank
--replaceable atomizers designed for regular juices, and not just salt-based.
--leak-proof (my eleaf icare leaks from the top and bottom)

The Aspire Breeze 2 would fulfill all of my needs, except for the atomizers being designed for salt crystal-based liquid, which i don't use.

The VG PG ratio is really what matters, not the type of nicotine. ...Also, vaping is prohibited where smoking is prohibited in NYC.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
There has been chat of an Aspire Nautilus AIO/pod system. Looks just like the Breeze II, but takes the popular Nautilus BVC coils. It was shown, and I believe well received, at a Canadian show and hasn't been seen since. I saw a comment recently that it or something similar may be out in September.

In the meantime, you might want to check out the Gobe or is it Goby? It's a tiny device that looks like it may suit you well, even though it's not an AIO.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I've been quite happy with my (original) eGo AIO's (D16's and D19's)...for a long time...for Out and About...

Joyetech eGo AIO Kit (D19)

Recently I've been quite impressed with a couple Goby's that I've tried...

They're not really AIO's...but they're smaller and lighter than the eGo AIO's...and produce a more satisfying vaping "experience"...

Innokin JEM/Goby Starter Kit - 2ml & 1000mAh

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
Id recommend the Innokin EQ or Aspire Breeze 2. I know you say its more nic salts but a good quality 50/50 or 60/40 eliquid on the sub-ohm coil it will be fine, trust me I own one :) If you want a little strong just up it to either 6mg or 9mg you'll be fine

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Anyone who says their coil is designed for "nic salts" is LYING. It is a marketing thing for new vapers. ANY coil (including subohm coils) can "take" nic salts, it's just a matter of using them at the right STRENGTH. A super sub0hm coil requires say 6 mg./ml nicsalts, not 60 mg/ml nic salts.

Why not go hog wild and get a more adjustable kit, like the Aspire zelos, which comes with the very popular N2 tank on it for low wattage vaping and I've vaped ONLY nicsalts in the N2, because that is what I DIY with.

I mean, get another pod if you find them all superior or whatnot, but if that's all you have tried, but seriously why not take a moment and branch out?? I mean, it's cheaper once you factor in the cost of pods vs coils and buying your own eliquid which you can also customize, along with wattage.

Unless you want a really small form factor, in which case I have nothing else to say but "okay, well IDK because I don't like them."

Anna

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

This Aspire Breeze-2 review doesn't mention Nicotine Salts...at all...

He does mention that the 0.6ohm coil is " Good for 50/50 to max vg" e-juice...and that the 1.0ohm coil is "Good for 70 pg up to 60 vg" e-juice...

Aspire Breeze 2 Review | The Coolest Breeze - Vaping360

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I'll go with the Aspire Breeze 2 after all. But you've given me other promising options I may try.

Just to point out I've been testing the Innokin EQ since yesterday and its really good, the hit is much more there on the throat took a while to get used to it. I was again using 50/50 3mg

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I've been quite happy with my (original) eGo AIO's (D16's and D19's)...for a long time...for Out and About...

Joyetech eGo AIO Kit (D19)

Recently I've been quite impressed with a couple Goby's that I've tried...

They're not really AIO's...but they're smaller and lighter than the eGo AIO's...and produce a more satisfying vaping "experience"...

Innokin JEM/Goby Starter Kit - 2ml & 1000mAh

Why not the Mi One? It's exactly the same, only more compact!
Mi-One Starter Kit by Smoking Vapor | 1100mAh All-in-One Design

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There has been chat of an Aspire Nautilus AIO/pod system. Looks just like the Breeze II, but takes the popular Nautilus BVC coils. It was shown, and I believe well received, at a Canadian show and hasn't been seen since. I saw a comment recently that it or something similar may be out in September.

In the meantime, you might want to check out the Gobe or is it Goby? It's a tiny device that looks like it may suit you well, even though it's not an AIO.
Not Nautilus but BVC coils... Never worked for me though!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Good shout I know someone who uses the GrimmGreen version, very nice and rates it highly...
I used it for over a year, but coils have been harder to find in Buenos Aires so I'm switching to a Billet Box with Melo coils. I'll definitely miss it, it's simple and vapes great, and doesn't leak!!!

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
If you want to stick with something small, the Aspire Sprite takes replaceable coils and holds 3.5 mls. of eliquid. I've had mine since this past Monday and I'm pretty impressed with it. It takes the Aspire BVC's, not the Nautilus BVC's, and vapes more like a regular mod than a Pod system to me.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I think I'll go with the Aspire Breeze 2 after all.

shark...Feels pretty "good" to come to an actual decision...doesn't it...???

If after getting it and vaping it for while...you'd remember to return to this thread to give us your impressions with it...it could be quite helpful for those of us who do not have one...(yet)…:thumbs:

Last edited:

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
I got the Aspire Breeze 2. It's okay, but the temperature at the lip as you inhale gets hot and the draw is too moist for my taste. I'll put it in my ecig bag and use it as an emergency backup if need be. I went back to my mech mods, the Smok Galileo and LPG model which I've been using for years.

I'll use this thread as a reference in the future, as I may try some of the other suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread