Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Somehow I'm not making myself clear,
TC requires the use of a wire type in the delivery device that is supported by your power device's TC modes. (usually Ni, Ti ,SS)
The coil inside the replacement head or the wire you use to make a coil in an RBA of some sort must be a wire type that is supported by your power devices TC modes.

VOIDeater76

Apr 11, 2017
Somehow I'm not making myself clear,
TC requires the use of a wire type in the delivery device that is supported by your power device's TC modes. (usually Ni, Ti ,SS)
The coil inside the replacement head or the wire you use in an RBA of some sort must be a wire type that is supported by your power devices TC modes.
I get that, but I'm pretty sure the LVC is steel. the only info I can find stating it's material says stainless steel (vapesourcing.com). I'm assuming there is more to factor in than just the material?

VOIDeater76

Apr 11, 2017
If your interested in winding your own Anyvape has a RBA specifically made for Atlantis compatible tanks that works fairly well.

There is not a lot of room in them for building, but it is an option and as long as the builder knows what wire they are using they can work with TC wire in TC mode.
I actually have been curious about rebuildables, but I'm looking to upgrade the vtwo to a smoant battlestar RTA kit.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I actually have been curious about rebuildables, but I'm looking to upgrade the vtwo to a smoant battlestar RTA kit.

The "vtwo" is simply the mod or battery. The rebuildable part is the tank/atomizer that gets attached to the 510 connector.

No need to replace the mod part to get into rebuildable tanks/atomizers or purchase an entire "kit" when only the tank or atomizer needs replacing with something that is rebuildable.

VOIDeater76

Apr 11, 2017
    The "vtwo" is simply the mod or battery. The rebuildable part is the tank/atomizer that gets attached to the 510 connector.

No need to replace the mod part to get into rebuildable tanks/atomizers or purchase an entire "kit" when only the tank or atomizer needs replacing with something that is rebuildable.
    I just wanted a 2 battery mod for the longer lasting charge. The 0.25 ohm coil I used to use was a bit dicier on a mod with a 75w cap. Figured my evil would have trouble running 2 low ohm coils

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread