Aspire Breeze 2 coil problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cv022

May 27, 2019
So, i've had a Breeze 2 for a while now, and i'm having some issues with the coil burning? I have a semi-high nicotine level into the pod at the moment. (And before i'm asked, yes, the coil has been sitting way long enough to be primed enough to fire). But, from time to time, I can taste the coil burning and i'm not sure why. I didn't change the coil that long ago, so i'm not sure what to do. Any ideas?

Reactions: stols001

252chevyboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Rocky Mount, NC
I have had the same problem if I take more than 3-4 hits back to back. The one thing I found to help this was after about 2-3 hit I can cover the air flow holes and pull through it. When I do that it sucks juice right into the coil instead of relying on it to wick itself. I hope this can help you out a little bit. It's the only thing I've found to help me

-James

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
To give possible solutions we need a bit more information. What is the vg/pg ratio in your juice? What ohm is your coil? At what wattage are you vaping? You mentioned that it had been sitting long enough to be properly primed. Just sitting will not "prime" the coil. When I was using drop-in coils, I dripped ejuice into the top of the coil and also dripped ejuice on the holes on the sides. Then I let it set. Help us help you by giving a bit more information.
Hello and welcome to ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread