Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
I haven't tried the cf mod but I run an Atlantis on a ipv2 and I love it, good clouds even using 50/50 juice (stunning clouds when I load it with my diy 80/20 juice) and bags of flavour, even on my current coil that's had a good 25ml run through it I'm still getting the full flavour from my nicoticket frenilla

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
When you pull on it, is it like zero resistance?

Yes, wide open there is ... NO RESISTANCE... its like the vapor just jumps right into your lungs... its heavenly... I cant even enjoy my nautilus anymore...

You could not have picked a better set up... prepare to order about 2 more of them... i cant live without em!

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
I have the Nautilus now with MVP2. I keep it on its widest setting and I dont like the resistance, but uts better than everything else Ive tried before.

That's pretty much what I was running, then I got the ipv2 (needed something to run my rda/rta's) and side by side and both fully charged the ipv seems to deliver a better vape, then came the Atlantis, I think you would really enjoy one

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
What's the airflow like on the tightest setting? I'm not terribly interested in lung hits. If I can't mouth hit it I probably won't buy one.

Depending on the nic level and airflow it is very smooth for lung hits or mouth
I must add though. I just put the Atlantis on my new Sigelei 100w and it is even better at 30w. Warm smooth tasty and huge vapor. Taste lasts much longer after exhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread