Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Is it worth getting? At a discount? I was wondering if anyone had any and could tell me if I should bother getting it. As far as I know I've only used regulated Squonk mods. I heard somewhere the wattage isn't regulated.
I'm considering it because of the price and a bad case of shinyitis. I have a few squonks and don't HAVE to get it but the price calls to me. ;)
I'd really appreciate any advice and information anyone can offer!

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Is it worth getting? At a discount? I was wondering if anyone had any and could tell me if I should bother getting it. As far as I know I've only used regulated Squonk mods. I heard somewhere the wattage isn't regulated.
I'm considering it because of the price and a bad case of shinyitis. I have a few squonks and don't HAVE to get it but the price calls to me. ;)
I'd really appreciate any advice and information anyone can offer!
I bought two of the feedlink mod-only (can't comment on the revvo tank). I originally bought one, but loaned it to my friend to be part of her quit-arsenal ... realized it was more of a permanent loan, so got myself another.

They work just fine --- I mean, I mostly use unregulated devices (be it mech or mosfet/chip), so it wasn't any kind of change up for me. They are a bit on the heavier size, but comfortable to hold/use.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Perhaps I should also point out -- if you are unsure about whether you might find unregulated vaping enjoyable, many regulated mods have a 'bypass' mode (some might call it something different). If one of your reg-mods has bypass, you can grab one of your RDAs and experiment with various builds in bypass mode to see how it might suit you, and it won't cost you anything to try it.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Perhaps I should also point out -- if you are unsure about whether you might find unregulated vaping enjoyable, many regulated mods have a 'bypass' mode (some might call it something different). If one of your reg-mods has bypass, you can grab one of your RDAs and experiment with various builds in bypass mode to see how it might suit you, and it won't cost you anything to try it.
Thanks! I'll check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread