Aspire Nautilus 2S tank [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
IDK at least they fixed some of the regular complaints, I must say at least that happened. I am never going to knock even the original N2, it was my quitting tank.

I don't hold out too much hope for the 0.4 coil either, but I didn't even like the 0.7 coil that much.

Will that coil fit in other Nautilus holding tanks? Just in case I get curious.... :)

Anna

Reactions: My Batt Hurts

jman5

Mar 17, 2014
UK
Does the glass still get stuck? - I had to return both my Nautilus 2 tanks as the glass was literally not removable. Meaning it couldn't be cleaned and the coil could only be changed with a pair of pliers....o_O
Does it still leak/flood like crazy? - also had this problem with the Nautilus 2.

While it was in many ways the worst tank I have ever bought. The flavour from it was leagues beyond anything I'd ever tried, so i would love it if they have fixed these major issues.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
how is it filled?
Here is the information for your reference:
Unscrew the top cap anti-clockwise a few turns, Place your thumb on the top cap above the indicator spot and push away from you, this will reveal the filling slot. Push your eliquid bottle tip down through the filling slot (for TPD version: through the larger of the holes in the self sealing silicon filling slot). Once filled, slide the top cap back into place and screw the top cap back down.
7.jpg

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Does the glass still get stuck? - I had to return both my Nautilus 2 tanks as the glass was literally not removable. Meaning it couldn't be cleaned and the coil could only be changed with a pair of pliers....o_O
Does it still leak/flood like crazy? - also had this problem with the Nautilus 2.

While it was in many ways the worst tank I have ever bought. The flavour from it was leagues beyond anything I'd ever tried, so i would love it if they have fixed these major issues.
Thank you for the suggestion,We will pass your suggestion to our products development department.Do you mean the glass tube get stuck or the metal sleeve get stuck?

Reactions: stols001

jman5

Mar 17, 2014
UK
Hey Aspire_Tina.
In the original Nautilus 2 - you had to remove the metal sleeve to fill the tank. (Glad that's been changed with the new iteration)
Then after removing the metal sleeve, to access the coil you had to remove the pyrex glass from the main body of the tank. Here is where I and many others have had problems.
I literally ended up taking a pair of pliers to try and remove the glass... and after about half an hour the glass broke. Even after breaking it still was wedged in to the tank so tightly I couldn't remove the glass tube. I bought two of them, both had the same issue.
It was a complete deal breaker for me.
I did absolutely love it until the day i decided to change the coil and realized i couldn't.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

The Hanged Man

Oct 16, 2018
USA
I too had a lot of trouble getting the glass off of my Nautilus 2.
It was my first tank and a rather frustrating experience because of this.

After running a tank of liquid through it, I was then able to get the glass off, but it was still not ideal since I wanted to use the 1.8ohm coil right away.

I really do love the tank regardless, and I'm glad to see the cumbersome filling is being addressed with this new version. Hopefully this solves the flooding issue too.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
While using, the glass tube will stick to the o-ring on the base hardware, the same way as the glass stick, if we pull it directly,it is hard to pull it off the glass, we need to take it off from side to side. Here is a tip for your reference, Vapor Trail Channel also showed the tip in his video at time: 5:15
Tip:put your finger on the side of the coil and another finger right on the glass tube and just push over side by side

large-big-suction-cups-with-hooks.jpg

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
@Aspire_Tina do we have a release date for this? My other half is nagging me about Xmas presents and I want to try this tank due to the original Nautilus 2 having amazing taste compared to any other mtl tank I have tried. However I cannot use it all the time due to the absolute mess the refilling of the current one!
Hello,
At the end of this month, we may begin to delivery the Nautilus 2S tank to our distributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread